First Day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Ughhhhhh." I groaned and shut it off. I heard my door open and my mother's melodic voice. "Wake up Alice, first day back to school." She said. I could practically hear her smile without looking at her. I slowly sat up and wiped my eyes. I opened them and glanced at the side table. My stomach grumbled and I put my glasses on. I got up and stretched. My mom had left my door open. I slipped out and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning, Miss Alice." Our maid said, setting a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Thank you, Lucinda." I smiled at her and began eating.

Once I finished eating, I went back to my room and straight to my closet. I threw on a pair of ripped jeans, a crop top that said,"God Help The Outcasts", and a pair of black knee high boots. I put my red hair in a french braid. I stopped at my desk and looked in the mirror. Looking at my makeup, I took out my eyeliner and applied it. I put mascara on next, then I put white eyeshadow on and smiled. It made my pale green eyes pop. I put on my red lipstick and lastly I put on light pink blush.

I came out of my closet and shut the doors. My mom came in and smiled. "You look beautiful sweetheart." She kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged her back. She let me go and walked out of the room. I stared after her and shook my head. I grabbed my book bag and slung it over my shoulder. My phone and headphones were in the side pocket so I walked out of my room and shut the doors behind me. 

I walked downstairs to the garage and got in my Camaro. It was my favorite color, blue! I smiled and started the engine, put it in reverse, backed out of the garage and down the drive way. I backed into the street and put the car in forward drive. Smiling I drove to my school and parked in my spot. I saw my friend, Jasmine Martinez, in her car and pull in beside me. I smiled and waved to her. She smiled and waved back.

I got out of my car and carried my bag on my shoulder. "Jasmine, darling, how was your summer?" I asked, when I hugged her. "It was amazing. Jackson and I have really gotten close." She smiled. Jackson Hale, quarter-back of the football team, Lake Shore High's star wrestler, and hottest guy at school. Jasmine had developed a crush on him in eighth grade. I smiled at her and we walked into the school.

Authors Note: Tell me what you think in the comments or somewhere in the story just comment. I would love feedback, thnx.