True Love's Kiss

I opened my eyes slightly and saw a blinding white light. I shut them tight then opened them all the way. I looked around and saw Alice asleep in the bed next to mine. I sat up slowly and coughed. Ali's eyes fluttered open and her eyes watered when she saw me. "Jason?" She whispered. "Ali." I said. She got up from her bed and ran over to me. She hugged me and I felt her sobbing. 

"Your burns are gone..." She gasped. "What burns?" I asked. "You were in a fire. I went to save you but I got caught in the house. You were ON fire." She started crying again. I kissed her and held her close. Her arms were burned in certain places but I doubt she cared. She kissed me back and smiled at me when she pulled away. "I thought you were dead..." She whispered. "It'll take a lot more than a fire to get rid of me." I said and kissed her again.

(Time Skip(two months later) and Alice's P.O.V)

I smile at Jason and kiss him before he heads inside his house. I go to mine and walk inside. Last week of Senior Year!!! I put my bag on the kitchen table and hear my mom yelling at someone. A male voice replies. "What the Hell is wrong with you Adrian! You leave me and Alisson now you want to come back? Not to mention with James!" She yells. I crept into the living room and peek from behind the door. 

"Nothing is wrong with me! I just want us to be a FAMILY again!!!" Adrian yelled. I saw a teen guy sitting on the couch with his headphones in. it was remarkable how much he looked like me. "You had the chance to be a family when they were little." She growled. I looked at her in surprise. I'd never heard her so mad before. "Why can't I have a chance now?" He asked her. "Because you LEFT us and took Alice's twin brother." She said, her voice wavered. 

I stepped into the living room. "I have a twin brother? And a father that I never knew about?" I said, angrily. "Ali, sweety, I meant to tell you I just wanted to wait until you were ready." My mom said. "Hi Alisson." Adrian said. "Hi...Dad." I said, about to cry from being angry. "James, this is your sister. Alice, this is your twin brother." Adrian said. James looked at me and had a confused look on his face. "Hello, Alice." He said and looked at his phone.

Jason's P.O.V:

My dad was home and I stepped into the house. "Jason, the fuck have you been?" He said. "I was in the hospital because of your lousy drunk ass." I growled. "Now listen here, you will not talk to me like tha-" He was cut off by me. "I will talk to you however I want to. You are a drunk ass hole and I am tired of your shit. You will leave this house, and never come back." I said. He came towards me and his expression was gone. 

"You are not going to talk to me like that, I am your father, I am the owner of this house you will not kick me out." He yelled. He came at me and his fist was coming towards my face. I grabbed it and twisted it. I kicked his legs out from under him. He fell to the ground and I straddled him. I punched him more times than I could count. His nose was bleeding, his face was bruised. I sighed and left the house leaving him on the ground.

I went to Alice's house and knocked on the door. Ali answered and when she saw me, I smiled and she saw the blood on my hands. She took me in and washed them off and bandaged them. I smiled at her and she kissed me lightly on the cheek. "What did you do to him?" She asked. "He may have a broken nose and hate me worse now." I smiled and sat down on her bed.

"That's not good you know." She said and sat next to me. "Yeah I know. But what he did wasn't good either." I sighed. She smiled and kissed me. I smiled. "I know." She said, pulling away. "What's going to happen after this week?" She asked me. I looked down at her, into her pale green eyes. "I'm not sure but we will be together." I smiled and kissed her forehead. 

"But we aren't even going to the same college. I'm going to Julliard. You're going to the University of Notre Dame." She sighed. Bad thing was...she was right. "I don't know, Ali, but we will think of something." I promised.