Issues

The pic above, that is Jackson... just a quick btw.

Jackson was next to my former crush, Jason Rose, they both had ginger colored hair. They both looked very similar, as if they could be brothers but they weren't. True they were both pale skinned, brown haired, and had blue eyes but they weren't even related. Both were very cute and I lived next to Jackson, but Jackson was rude and arrogant. He had a twin sister, Jessica Hale, whom looked nothing like her brother. 

Jessica had white-blonde hair, very pale skin and near black colored eyes. She was the wicked witch at our school. She is dating Jason right now and I hate it. I may be jealous but my friends don't see why. He deserves someone better than her, nicer, prettier. Someone like me. I sighed and followed Jasmine over to Jackson and Jason. Just as we got over to them, Jessica appeared. (I swear she can teleport.)

"Hey Jackson, Jason, Jessica." Jasmine smiled. Jessica smiled and mouthed the word hey. "Hey Jasmine, Alisson." Jackson and Jason said in unison. "Hello Jackson. Hey Jason." I smile at them and ignore Jessica. "Ignoring me, are you?" Jessica hissed. "Do you want the truth or a lie?" I smile at her. She muttered something rude under her breath.

"Don't start anything, there won't be anything, Jessica." I growl at her. "I wasn't trying to start anything. Rich trash." She growls back. "Whatever, Filthy piece of crap." I hiss and walk away.