Jordan Thompson

Author's note: This chapter will be short but enjoy and tell me what you think.

Alice's P.O.V:

I walked out of the room I was in and left Jason behind. I quietly ran out the front door of Hale Mansion and ran to Jasmine's car. She was sitting inside on her phone. I knocked on the window and she waved for me to open the door and get in. I got in and she stared at my outfit. "Girl I was looking for you but you found me...what happened to your outfit?" She asked. "I don't know..." I said. She shrugged her shoulders and drove me home. 

Jordan Thompson's car was in my driveway. He was leaning against the hood when I got out of the car. I walked up to him and crossed my arms. "What are you doing here?" I growled. "I came to ask why you were hooking up with Jessica's boyfriend." He stated. "I didn't hook up with anyone." I hissed. "Yes you did. Last night at the party, maybe you were just too drunk to know it." He glared at me.

"Leave my house, Jordan. You know you are not welcome here." I growled. He laughed and put a finger under my chin. "And we both know why." He smiled and went to get in his car. When he began to drive away I yelled," Go to Hell, Jordan!!!" I saw him laugh and drive away. I ran inside and went straight to my room. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I started crying and collapsed on my bed.

Jason's P.O.V:

I headed home and went to my room, relieved that my dad wasn't home. I took my tank top off and went over to my punching bag. I started punching the bag and heard the front door slam shut. I punched harder and harder and my knuckles began to bleed. I continued to punch and punch and punch, over and over and over, again and again and again. "Jason! Get your ass down here!" My father's, again, drunk voice echoed into my room. 

I went downstairs and saw him. "Yes Sir?" I asked. He looked at me and glared. "Where were you all night?" He growled. "I was at a party, with my friends." I said straight up. "You have a curfew, you do NOT stay out all night!" He yelled. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of a curfew, I've never had one before." I said. "Are you getting smart with me?" He growled in a low voice, coming closer to me. 

"No sir, I was just explaining that I-" I was cut off by him slapping me. "I didn't tell you to speak." He said. I backed away from him. "What? Scared of me now?" He mocked. "No." I mumbled. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer. "What did you say?" He breathed. "N-nothing, it was nothing." I said trying to back away. His left fist uppercutted me in the ribs. The air was knocked out of me. 

He threw me to the ground and kicked me. I heard my rib crack and I cried out in pain. He just laughed and poured some liquor on me. "You look thirsty." He laughed. I coughed and red came out. I tried getting up but he kicked me to the floor again. Suddenly I smelled smoke. A candle was knocked over and the curtain was on fire. I tried getting up again and his steel toed boot met my face. I screamed and he poured more liquor everywhere.

He got down beside me and said,"I told you it would cost you your life." He ran out and I felt the heat of the fire getting closer. I blacked out just as the fire reached me.

Alice's P.O.V:

I looked next door to see if Jason was in his room but I saw fire. I screamed and ran downstairs telling my mother to call 911. I ran out the front door and into Jason's house. The smoke was thick and I coughed when I inhaled it. I screamed Jason's name, there was no answer. I ran into the living room and got down to the ground, I looked around, coughing and saw Jason's body laying on the floor. I crawled over to him and looked at him. 

I coughed again and smelled alcohol on him, he was burning too. "Jason, Jason, come on, wake up, please." I cried and coughed harder. My chest was hurting but I didn't care, I had to get him out. I grabbed his burned arms and tried pulling him but I had no strength in my body. It was all drained from coughing, I laid next to him and coughed. My vision blacked out as I saw light shining through the window.

Authors Note: OMG I had no idea I would write this until I did. I think what Alice did was sweet. Personally I would do what she did, if it meant saving my loved one. Tell me what you think....