Jessica Hale and Jason Rose

I walked to my class and sat in my seat against the wall. Jason sat next to me and smiled. "Hey Ali. You okay?" He asked, looking at me. "I'm fine..." I smiled at him. "No, tell me, what's wrong?" He insisted. "Why do you date Jessica?" I ask him. "I honestly don't know. My friends dared me to ask her out over the summer. To be honest I am actually kinda scared of her." He laughed. I giggled and shook my head. "Then why don't you break up with her?" I ask him. "I don't know that either..." He sighed, but smiled at me still.

Jason and I talked all during class and joked about what if we were dating. "No, no, no, seriously, what do you think it would be like if we were dating?" Jason laughed. "I don't know, honest. We are such good friends but I'm not sure how well the transition would be if we were dating." I said, pointing out a fact. "True, true, but it would be fun to see how it would play out." He admitted. I laughed and shook my head. The bell to go to second period rang and I waved goodbye to Jason.

Jasmine and I had second period together. It was English Honors. I have always asked for an essay for extra credit. I didn't care about what, as long as I could type or write it. We sat in the very front row and smiled at each other. "What do you think we're going to be doing this year?" She asked. "I'm not sure but I have a feeling we will find out soon enough." I said and looked at the door just as soon as the teacher walked in.

"Good morning everyone, I am Ms. Lovelace. We will be reading The Scarlet Letter this week." She smiled. I smiled as her eyes landed on me then frowned. "Alice, is it?" She came over to my desk and asked. "Yes Ma'am." I summoned a smile. "Would you like to pass the books out for me Alice?" She asked and gestured to a large box, that, I am guessing was filled with books. "Of course." I ground my teeth together and got up. I picked up the books and passed them all out.

Authors Note: Find out what happens when the next chapter comes out. Love ya'll.