Split

Authors Note: This is the day of the graduation, btw.

Alice's P.O.V:

I listened as my fellow students' names were called out.

"With a scholarship from Julliard, Alisson Frost" The Principal said and I walked up to the stage. I took my diploma and shook the principal's hand. I went back to my seat and smiled. After a long list of names, we were ready to go. "To the class of 2016, have a great rest of your life!" The principal said. We all stood up and threw our caps off. 

(Time Skip)

I saw Jason and ran up to him, and I hugged him. "Ali, I don't think we should see each other anymore..." He said, avoiding eye contact. "Jason? What do you mean?" I asked him, a lump forming in my throat. "I think we should break-up." He said. I felt my eyes water up as I looked at him. "What? Jason..." I stopped talking when I saw he wasn't listening anymore. "Fine, whatever. Bye Jason." I said and walked into the parking lot. 

I went to my car and slammed the door as I got in. I put it in drive and sped out of the school's parking lot. As I drove, I realized I was crying. I stopped at the light and stomped on the accelerator once it turned green. I pulled into my driveway and went inside. I unzipped my robe and took off the dress I'd been wearing under it. I put on a pair of leggings and a crop top. I went to the room across from my bedroom.

I started packing my things in boxes. I ended up stopping and collapsing into a ball on the ground, crying. I wiped my eyes and continued packing. I threw out some of the things Jason had given me. Some things I kept, though. The necklace that had my name on it, the blue tennis bracelet, and the opal ring. All things that he had given me. I didn't want to throw them out...

(Another Time Skip, lol, this is two years into her Julliard life. She has forgotten about Jason)

I looked at the sheet music the professor had given me. It was a song called "Conversion of Saul". I studied it and took a sip of my hot chocolate. I was at my favorite cafe and smiled to myself as I read over the lyrics. The music and rhythm didn't seem that complicated. "Alisson, you should go somewhere, have fun. All you ever do is work on music." My friend, Samantha, said, taking my cup of coco. She works at the cafe. 

I looked at her and sighed. "I want to go back to my home town to see my family. Could I have a temporary vacation?" I asked her. "Yeah, you just have to notify the professor and you can go." She smiled and walked to the kitchen. I packed up my things and went to my car. I drove to my dorm and parked in my spot. I called my professor. "Hi, Mr. Andrews, I am going to Indiana to see my family. I will have my music finished by the time I get back. I promise." I said. "Alright, Ms. Frost, thank you for telling me." He said and I smiled.

I packed a suitcase and smiled. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my short red hair. I sighed and texted my mom saying that I was coming home for a visit. She replied with a smiley face emoji. I put my suitcase in the car and packed a few cans of Monster Energy Drinks. I got in the car and started driving.

(Time Skip)

I got out of my car and saw my mom's new house. It was a one story brick house. It had a pool in the back yard, too. I smiled at her when she opened the door and she hugged me tight. I took my brother, James' room.  He was in college at the University of Notre Dame. He was on the football team. There was a game tonight and I was going to surprise him.

Time flew by as Mom and I caught up on things. It was time for us to go to the game. We sat in the stands closest to the bench. I smiled when I saw James. He was sitting on the bench with two red haired guys. Both looked very familiar. I watched as James got called onto the field. "Go James!!!!" I screamed. One of the red haired boys looked up at me then tapped on his friends shoulder, pointing up at me. He turned and looked. 

I swear he was the hottest guy I'd ever seen. I watched James start off the game by kicking the ball. The red haired guys still seemed to be staring at me. The game ended sooner than I thought it would. Notre Dame won, of course. I smiled at my brother. His red hair was sticking to his forehead from sweat. "Jamie, who's this?" A cheerleader came up and asked him. "It's my sister, Persephone, don't worry. Ali this is my girlfriend Persephone." James said, introducing us.

Persephone was a short girl with dark blue hair, and light blue eyes

Persephone was a short girl with dark blue hair, and light blue eyes. She seemed nice. She kissed James' cheek and went back to her squad. "She seems nice. You like her a lot, don't you?" I smiled, looking up at him.