Silent surprises

3rd Persons POV

Rosalie had remained glued to Cassie's side for the past 3 weeks, Alice was Alice and continued to flit about, occasionally trying to push the 2 star crossed lovers together but eventually laid back, simply watching. Cassie had tried to distance herself from the Cullen's but it was almost as hard as telling the monkey not to eat the banana. They were mesmerizing. Esme and Carlisle had slowly realized her want to be away, and as much as Rosalie tried. The young girl had a way of pulling others in.

Edward continued to watch her sleep from her bedroom corner longing to hold her close and comfort whatever the little spitfire had been battling in her night terrors. But as soon as she awoke he skirted off and ignored her. Not that she minded though. Her boot had come off a couple days ago, and it didn't take long for her to be back on the ice. She had found out that mike newton, who had come across as a lost puppy skated. And all though he wasn't very good she still enjoyed filling around on the ice with her friend. More often then not though, she would see Edward watching and immediately got off the ice. Mike understood and would often say this like "Creep," when he saw him. Although it always made her uncomfortable seeing him. It was almost nice to see him trying. Rosalie was always trying and had taken a quick liking to her. But when ever Cassie asked about the car deck or claimed that they were there she always skirted away from the question. Soon enough though Edward had grown tired of just watching from a distance and took the most direct approach.

3 knocks on her front door was all that it took for the teen's soft heart beat to walk to the door. She swung it open fully unprepared to see Edward Cullen on the other side.