one

"No way am I doing that!"

"C'mon please! I don't have anyone else to ask! It'll only be a few photos!"

"Too bad Phil, I am NOT letting you take pictures of me. "

"Even if I make them all fit with your instagram feed?"

I see her stop to think about it for a moment, she seems kind of interested now.

"Picture it", I say moving my hands apart dramatically "With a bit of my photography expertise, you, Dodie Clark could have the perfect instagram feed"

She still doesn't say anything, but she looks like she's imagining it, staring off into the distance.

"Plus you'll help me pass photography, it's a win-win really", I add, sitting back down in front of her with a smug look on my face, feeling as though i've won her over.

"Hm that does sound tempting, but it's still a no i'm afraid babe"

"Thank yo-", I pause as I realise she didn't say yes. "Wait what?"

"Do boys honestly not know the word no? Just find someone else"

"Who? I have no friends"

"I don't know? Just ask cute people on the street if they wanna model for you", she says with a giggle.

Groaning, I lay back onto the bench seat we're both sitting on in the park.

"I hate you", I say, covering my face with my hands.

"Aw I love you too Philly", She says, flopping down on her back, on top of me. I groan but she doesn't move.

"I'm not gonna find anyone y'know"

"Yes you are, shut up"

"Whatever", I say, sounding unconvinced as I roll her off me onto the ground. I stand up and stretch a little, before holding my hand out to help her up. "Let's go get coffee".

♡♡♡

hello my pals, my buddies, my chums, how are u, are u well

cause i'm sure as fuckin hell not,, pinof 9 was so fucking cute and g a y i love two (2) men