five

"Ryan is so totally gay", I say defensively, confused as to why anyone would think otherwise.

"But in high school musical 3 he dates Kelsey"

"Clearly Sharpay made him do that to steal Troy and Gabriella's song, or he just might not've come to terms with it yet, don't rush him, he'll come out when he's ready"

"I think you're being a little stereotypical, just because he's flamboyant and dresses nice, doesn't mean he's gay"

"I think you just can't handle that there's a gay guy in this movie, you're trying to make him be straight. Good to know how you feel Dodie wow"

"I'm literally bi you loser"

"So you say", I say accusingly, squinting my eyes.

"Whatever", she says with a laugh. "Did that model guy ever call you?"

"Dan? No, not yet"

"What did he look like? Was he cute?"

"The cutest. He has brown curly hair and freckles. Oh and his eyes? They're so pretty I could actually die"

"And you say you don't have a crush on him", Dodie says with a smirk. I lean over and push her off the bed. She lands with a thud before climbing back onto the bed and hitting my arm in retaliation.

Suddenly I hear my phone start to ring from my school bag on the floor. I scoop up the bag and quickly start digging around trying to locate the ringing phone. I eventually find it, to see that it's an unknown number. I glance at Dodie, her arms waving around gesturing for me to answer it. I cautiously press accept and hold the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Phil?"

"Uh, yeah, who's this?"

"Dan, from the coffee shop?"

"It's Dan!" I whisper to Dodie, pulling the phone away from my ear a little.

"So talk to him idiot!"

"Oh Dan hey! How are you?"

"I'm ok, how about you?"

"I'm good! So what's up?"

"Uh you told me to call you, so i'm calling you"

"Oh right, that makes sense"

"Yeah"

"So um, do you wanna make plans this week sometime?"

"Um yeah, i'm free whenever, so whatever suits you is fine"

"Ok, how's tomorrow? At 1? At the park?"

"Sounds good"

"See you then"

"Bye".

I hang up the phone and calmly put it down on my bed. Dodie's watching with anticipation, wanting to find out what's happening, probably.

"So? Are you excited?", Dodie asks with a grin.

"I'm gonna fucking die".

♡♡♡

hello please read my book famous thank u