Accidentally Unfortunatly - 1

I never understood heartbreak. Why be willing to have your heartbroken in the first place? And what's all this about revenge?! You were clearly in love with them, so that seems pointless - just because they broke your heart - it doesn't mean you need to do the same. That's just unreal.

Or is that just some nonsense they tell us to brainwash us? To hell - maybe they need to wake up and start having fun, instead of being lazy sobbing idiots. That's how it worked for me.

- - - - - - -

I'm Bianca Beau.

Remember that name and remember it good because when I'm famous - and I will become famous - you will feel a fool not to have even thought of me.

Yes, I'm the Bianca Beau. Gorgeous boyfriend check. Cute hair check. Hot clothes check. Sexy body check. Beautiful face check. Popularity status check check. I know what you're thinking, how is it possible? But I'm Bianca, anything is possible in my little world.

So, you got that?

Good.

You should be very glad to even know my presence.

I've got my life all planed.

Graduate from school and then BOOM, marry a rich movie star and have absolutely NO kids, live in a massive mansion and sipping cocktails all day and parties all night. I know, I enjoy the easy life, who wouldn't? My mother and father always said I was 'suspiciously independent', which I use to my advantage, however not that I don't love my gorgeous boyfriend, Mike Wake. Oh, wow, now he was hot.

I'm not saying I'm a horrible person though, but maybe I am. Though I look the part so whatever, but it's not like I would want to date myself...if I was guy, that was. I'm not a lesbian. Not that I have anything against them...but anyway, this isn't about random gays. This is all about me.

This is how I thought right a beginning. I was so innocent(ish) and then my life got all tipsy-turvy. By the one guy I'd hated since the first moment of time.

Jesse James.

I'm not sure how I got into this mess. Actually I am. Kind-of.

It was all my sister's fault of course.

Ashley Beau. The brat has some seriously unhealthy obsession with that band, Blackout Boys. Though, personally I see know real reason to like these idiots. I had a boyfriend, so it's no matter to me anyway, but even if I was as desperate as my stupid sister, I would never in a million years fall for those idiotic Blackout Boys. UGH, I can't imagine something more horrible. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. The biggest obsession at the moment out of the three of them, is Jesse James. But, believe me he is the worst out of the lot. He's the alpha of the little group. And some other guys called Jones? Jaden? Jude? Oh, I got it Joey Hart. And Don? Day? Dash? Nash? I think it might of been Dan Wade. Yeah. The three biggest idiots of the current age in time. According to me anyway.

Joey Hart.

Dan Wade.

And of course the master himself. Jesse James. I really hated that dude.

Usually I'd make a exception. I'm Bianca Beau after all. But maybe if this guy wasn't such an obnoxious, infuriating dick it might be a little easier. He's so rude and selfish and mean and silly and weird and a crazy drunk (probably). Anywho, this isn't about Jesse James. Well. Not really. I guess a little, but it's mainly (obviously) about me.

My problem about them Blackout Boys doesn't matter anyway because I'll never see them, and I don't have to have any part of life with them; and even if for some crazy reason I did manage to meet those three idiots, they would be squished like a grape. I'm the girl who makes everything happen in my school. All the good - and all the bad. But I don't care, who cares? Not me.