What I Don't Know - 14

Dan and I carried on trying to look as cheery as possible, although when we talked - we had another 'insult conversation'. That went something a bit like this:

"Wow, Barbie, how do you get your hair looking so greasy? The tramp down my road wants to know," Dan sneered, probably not realizing what an idiot he looked like.

"The tramp? Oh, you mean Jesse! Of course, it's not really surprising that your friends with tramps," I half smiled, taking a sip of my drink. By drink I meant a Diet Coke. It wasn't my fault - I was all set to get some expensive Vodka and then Dan stopped me and said:

"Since were supposed to be dating you, we do things together. My way. Probably every single person in here knows I don't drink, and I don't let my dates drink either. I would rather you not ruin my reputation, Barbie."

Ugh! I was so tempted to high five him. With a very sharp and big object. In the balls. 

Though - why the hell didn't this weirdo drink? And he made girls do the same! I was starting to doubt whether Dan really was as bad as everyone says he is. At this point, I wouldn't be that surprised if I found out he was a virgin.

I knew Jesse wasn't a virgin though, even if he did exaggerate far too much on his skills and 'adventures' in bed. Speaking of the tramp, all he seemed to be doing was drinking (Alcohol of course, not some flat Coke thing) and chatting up the three sluts. Mike even looked a little left out, not at all humiliated. I had to take matters into my own hands. I needed a word with the sluts and the two sex-maniacs. 

So, being the independent 17-year-old woman I was - I got out of my seat without any warning, before Dan could even try to stop me. Jesse isn't always the brightest of people - outside of school, at least. It seemed to take half an hour before him (or Joey for that matter) even seem to take in the fact that I had been standing there the whole time. The sluts seemed to find this rather enjoyable.

"Wrong table, girley," Joey hissed.

"Yeah, what the hell are you doing over here?" Jesse snapped, sternly.

"Gee, you two, not exactly the happy welcoming I was expecting when I came over here," I cried, pretending to look distraught and 'sad'. Well, it was only half acting. I was having a very bad time here. My fake date with Dan was even worse than I could imagine and to make matters worse - Jesse and Joey were deciding to be extremely lazy.

"Why are you even over here? We have it under control," Jesse hissed, making shooing gestures at me, in a very rude and unfriendly way,

"I hardly think you even know what the word 'control' means!" I yapped, angrily. "I left you two with the most important task of all, and you're mucking it up. All you're doing is having drinks with these sluts-"

"Excuse me!" Liberty screeched, spraying her spit on my face.

I wiped it off, pulling a disgusted face. "-and messing around!"

"How are we?" Jesse narrowed his eyes.

"Ugh! You're even worse than I thought you were - and that's saying something! We're supposed to be humiliating Mike the Spike freak, not ordering drinks every five seconds!"

I was liking my nickname for my cheating ex. Mike did have these spikes, not like a 9-year-old boy. But kind-of swooped to the side, in a more 'grown-up' way of style. 

"Could you speak any louder," Joey sighed, shaking his head, and dropping it down on the counter.

"I could actually, you'd be-"

"Calm down you two," Jesse moaned. "Look - I can't help it. These are some good looking girls." Of course all three of the sluts blushed like mad then. "And these are good drinks!" He winked at Mike. Which was quite funny in a way. "Plus, I am moving a long with the plan, it's just taking a little longer than expected..."