'The Tramp' & 'Idiot' - 3

Before we start, so sorry this isn't in Jesse's point of view. if Bianca tells the story, it will flow, more, I promise! It'll be better if the whole story is in the point of her, and maybe later on there may be Jesse's P.O.V, but he's opinion of Bianca is still seen through her P.O.V, so  no worries.

-*-

I seriously had to get out of here. My first hiding spot started behind the open door, and then I decided that this wasn't doing the job of hiding me very well, so I sneakily moved to a new spot, behind a big, plant plot, with massive vines. To be honest, I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding myself behind it, without making much noise, but then I gave a silent yawn

"What was that?" Dan freaked, jumping about. "I swear I saw something in the flowerpot move...something deadly!"

Oh shit...

Now, I'm only guessing it's Dan because of his ridiculously high voice, and girlish scream. I don't think he's gay, he just acts a little frigid....or basically he's just a stupid child, who acts like some cringy old grandma, who's permanently on drugs. It's not a nice image. Dan has a different...view of the world? As they say in the magazines. Or more to the point, a complete nutter who over exaggerates everything, and everyone. It's hard to take him seriously, with his silly blonde hairstyle, and annoying voice. He hasn't got OCD, he's just a freak. I couldn't see a thing out of this plant pot, though, so maybe I was wrong?

"Idiot," Jesse chuckled. "You mean that plant was moving? Get a grip!"

Now, I knew for a fact that was Jesse, because of his stupid fiasco on the TV this morning. I wish I hadn't watched that thing, this guy is too obsessed with himself.

Jesse and Joey bursted in shrieks of laughter.

The other voice was probably Joey. Ah, Joey. He's a little shyer than the others, but that doesn't make him any less rude or annoying, in fact, it just makes him an annoying twat, seeking out for girls attention. And annoyingly it seems to work. He has the deep voice of a lion. Although he a lot less jumpy and irrating than the other two. Although this doesn't make him any appealing to me.

"Hey, who's that girl? Oi!" Dan called out. All the guys suddenly turned towards my direction.

"What?" Jesse  walked forward into the light, and there I was, trying to sneak my way out of here. Oh no, he saw me...well done, Bianca, you idiot! "You, back here!"

I stopped in her tracks. Oh please, I could see this flirty look in Jesse's eyes. Girls are always so mesmerised by him, it's truly stupid, if I'm being totally honest. They adore him. But not moi. And I wasn't suddenly going to change my mind.

Now, I was very unimpressed, Jesse James was almost definitely the last person I was wanting to ever see. Pf, now what the hell was this idiot looking at? I bet he's scared of me. Ha! I tapped my foot loudly, impatiently, my eyes beady.

"Are you done with me, can I go, now?" I said, sounding even more unimpressed, my voice harsh. I was really getting ticked off.  This is all Ashley's fault, wanting to go to see them stupid vermin, was she insane or something? Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jesse chuckling. What  the hell?

"What is your problem? When you're finished laughing at your stupid being, I'll just be leaving. And don't get the wrong impression, I got a little lost and ended up here. How was I do to know that the 'Blackout Boys' door was actually the blackout boys dressing room..." My voice trailed off. Oh dear, I really had to get out here. Very soon! Just the sight of all three of them got me pissed off.