Ashley Meets the Tramp - 9

Friday. My beautiful Fridays. The reason I live. Of course, it means it has been exactly a week since I went to that concert, got embarrassingly lost and ended up having a big argument with the snobbiest kid on the planet. It just gets worse from there. As if Monday wasn't the most hellish day I've basically ever had in years, this past week has been no better. Jesse didn't get up to his fifty-eight on Monday, only fourty-one. I worked it out - there are 208 girls in our school. Which means, Jesse has very very nearly done a quarter of that. Which is just crazy!

Well - today was my special lazy day. So, I was actually looking forward to school, as my mood was actually in a pretty good state. Also, today I actually had no lessons with the tramp! Double P.E, English, Maths and double Science, which is seriously lucky, however, he was always wanting to talk to me, and we were trying to think of a very efficient plan to take down Mike. Although, the only plan Jesse could come up with was 'having sex with Jesse James' 'having sex with Eleanor' 'having sex with a random hot girl that Mike wants'. Which are all complete rubbish ideas.

I went to school just like any other day, apart from the fact that Jesse James moved to my school, I planned to publicly humiliate my  now ex-boyfriend and I broke up with my best friend...everything was going just like any other time. I was dressed in my usual designer gear. It was the early season of spring, April to be exact. Yes, it was pretty rainy, however, it meant I could wear light, pretty colours, instead of dark purples and deep blues, which don't really suit me, if I'm totally honest.

So, I got ready, had a quick argument with Ashley and we both got into the car.

We also had another quite massive argument in the car, which went a little something like this:

"So Jesse James had moved to our school, isn't that exciting?" Ashley squealed, hysterically.

"Hardly" I grunted.

"You're so cold towards beautiful Jesse. What's not to like?" I could almost feel the rude pout on her face.

"Oh I don't know," I went sarcastically. "His lack of respect, his annoying personality and the way he's so over-obsessed with himself. Wow, what a real turn-on."

"You should seriously count your self lucky, he's in your form!" My sister scoffed. "Your just jealous of all the girls he's been with because you'd never stand a chance!"

If only you knew, little one. If only you knew. 

"What?" I chuckled silently. "Oh of course."

It carried on for at least ten minutes, until we had finally reached the school gates. Paige had gotten me a caramel latte, and was waiting near the gates with the rest of the girls.

"Bye then. Slut," I smiled sarcastically.

"You too. Unloved idiot," Ashley smirked.

Ugh! That...girl! I'm her older sister, so technically she should be worshipping me, not her trying to make it the other way around.

"Thanks babe," I smiled, sweetly at Paige. You can't be mad at her. Ever.

"It's okay, darling. So what's all this with you and Jesse?" She gasped.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing!" I glared over at Jen.

"What?" Jen smirked, trying very hard not to burst into laughter.

"C'mon, what's so funny?" I fumed.

"Look who's behind you!" Amber and Rhea spurted out, and then gulped.

Who? Like I care if it's Mike. Or Eleanor. That was so the beginning of the week.

"Hello, stranger," Jesse spoke so coldly, he was like a snowman...minus the warm and fussy feeling snowmen are supposed to represent.