Don't Blame Me If I'm Sick - 12

This wasn't going to be easy. I was spending my whole evening with Dan, with one of the lowest attention spans I have ever known to even be humanly possible. Then there's Joey. I used to think he was actually pretty cute, and I even had a small crush on him at one point...But that is all in the past. As for Jesse - I had seen enough of him to last me a lifetime. I wasn't looking forward to making a habit out of this. Sure - me and Jesse had a plan to destroy Mike now, but I was highly doubting Jesse's intelligence skills. He was annoying me far too much. He basically tried to rape me yesterday and now had me involved in a slightly drippy and stupid plan. 

As if that wasn't bad enough, I had to cancel my girls night out with Jen and Paige. We agreed to do it next weekend, but I was sure Jesse would ruin that somehow. Did he really enjoy making my life a living hell, so damn much? What did I really ever do to him? Those gossip magazines, the cliche books were so wrong. The beautiful yet broken girl (which in this case was supposedly me) found someone who she didn't like much at first, but grew to love.Of course this person was basically  a Sex God. I'm sure those stories have taken over some girls. That is false though. I don't not not like him. I FREAKIN' HATE THE TRAMP.

Here I was though, in my car, with me driving (this was so infuriating - the guy drives, I don't like stereotypical assumptions, but Jesse was basically treating me like a slave). With Jesse James. I was not screaming, giggling, blushing, and my heart was not beating uncontrollably. Although, I was a little nervous Jesse might try and rape me again. I'd rather not repeat what had happened earlier.

We were on our way to some tacky boyband music hut. Where we'd be meetin Dan, meaning afterwards I'd be alone in my car with two of the people I hated most in this world. It just gets better and bettter.

"I don't know why you're so cocky," I scoffed.

"How so?" Jesse scoffed back.

"You seem to think this plan is going to work out so brilliantly - Mike is worse than all you Blackout Jerks put together. He doesn't usually help out, unless..."

Ugh.

"Unless he is trying to hunt for a girl there or there happens to be a fit girl somewhere," Jesse finished off for me. Although I wasn't finding it helpful.

I glared at him, whenever my eye didn't need to be on the road. It felt like I was driving for years before I got to Dan's tacky place. Well. It wasn't exactly very tacky. Put it like this - it was bigger than the whole of Hanning school and my house put together. Of course there was a tall, metal, eletronic gate. Which I had to speak in to. At least I tried, but Jesse had other plans.

I sighed. "Hello this-" 

Jesse wacked me in the ribs. Pretty hard actually, and I am quite a tough cookie. Oh dear, 'tough cookie'. I did not just say that.

He hissed. "Do you want some of the most famous people in the world to know exactly the voice of the some random stranger seen with me, bearing in mind, they're good family friends of mine? No I'll take care of this"

"You really know how to make a girl feel special. Tramp."

"I try. Idiot."

It wouldn't be exactly right to say that this was our usual Jesse-Bianca argument. I wasn't going to make anything usual. I was hoping if this plan went as smoothly as I'd hoped - this would be the very last time I'd have to spend with Jesse James. I can't say I'd miss him either, good riddance, the tramp. So rude, concieted, everything he does is like-

"Hello, this Jesse James. The one and only popular teen star. I'm here to go through a couple of things with Dan for our gig tomorrow."

"Hello, this is Dan's sister, Cheryl! Wow- erm- ugh- well ugh..."