The Fake Date - 13

It felt like heaven when I stepped out that horrible truck with the two equally annoying morons. The Moron Twins was my current nickname for them. I noticed the hotel as soon as we stepped out. Honestly, I'd only seen it in pictures, but the rumors were true. It was the most magnificent hotel in LA. And that's saying something. I was glad I wasn't wearing that horrible piece of clothing the moron twins had picked out for me, but I still felt uncomfortable. But I was far from feeling guilt. What he did to me was unforgivable. Even if I do not forgive easy. Anyway, Mike knows that. So, he is just going to have to suck it up. 

"Barbie!" I heard Dan's voice call to me.

"Could you not-"

As I turned around the corner, I saw Joey. Joey Hart. My first impression wasn't like Jesse or Dan. I didn't think "arrogant tramp" or "total rude dick". My second impression on the other hand...I guess, in a way, was true. He was smirky, cocky, annoying but...he had this kind smile and pretty face I couldn't stop gazing up to.

"So this is your girlfriend," Joey chuckled. He had a seriously amazing laugh...

Agh! NO. Wake up, Bianca! He's part of the Blackout Boys. Stupid, stupid stupid stupid-

"What the hell, Joey?" Jesse growled, tackling Joey to the floor. 

Stupid, stupid stupid...

"Oh, but, you disagree, Bianca?" Joey's voice spoke again.

"What...?" 

Oh dear, I was shaking my head. This was not a good impression! I needed to show them that I was in charge - but I was making myself seem like an idiot. Ugh, curse Jesse for making such a true nickname for me. Well, I must say, I now have a nickname for Joey, actually (drumroll please...):

Joey the Nosy Prat. 

Quite classy and dead original. It summed him up.

"Look - I hadn't realized what was going on, like I would ever date Jesse James!" I screamed, getting a lot of funny looks off rich snobs, and a lot of them realised who I was with and stared some more. Someone even stopped to take pictures.

We moved away from the view of everyone, although I was doing enough shouting for people all the way in Tinbuktu to hear.

"Likewise. Look at her - a pure idiot!" Jesse scoffed.

"Oh, look, a love-hate relationship. How sweet, JessJess," Joey smirked.

"Go to hell, Joe, and don't call me JessJess!" Jesse fumed.

"I may as well just arrange the wedding now-" I cut Dan off.

"No way! Now could you all shut up!" I groaned at them, scowling.         

They were all so immature. I shouldn't be worrying about little things that annoyed me. Joey wouldn't leave me alone after that. Dan kept to himself, that was just really the way he was. Jesse was getting gussied up for the girls waiting in the hotel. 

As soon as we got, I remembered it all. The pictures Mike had shown me - the water in the shape of a heart; the long dining table enough for a whole country to be seated; the massive table covered with food from all over the world; chandeliers haning on ever ceiling; stained glass windows; wine from many many years ago...

But then I had to stop daydreaming, because more Paparazzi were distracting me. Oh, not this again.

"Excuse me, are you the girl Jesse James has been sneaking around with?" This blonde girl asked me, with a microphone right under my nose.

"What, no-"

"Oh, yes, yes indeed," Joey scoffed. That little...."They've become extremely close in their meetings, and dare I say - 'dates'. The sneaking around isn't even the worst part-"