The Bet - 6

I wasn't quite sure how to respond. Surely she didn't mean it. Mike - my boyfriend, right? No, it couldn't be, there are plenty of Mike's in this world. Why would she do that to me anyway? It really didn't add up. Either I was being stupid or it was just a misunderstanding. Not my Mike. Not with my best friend. Not Eleanor and Mike.

"Mike? Why would that be any significance to me?" I forced a laugh.

"Bianca..."

Don't say it Eleanor! I needed to distract myself very quickly, so I could block her out. But Eleanor speaks in a very posh, precise voice and quite frankly all I could hear was her voice. Why did it have to turn out like this? It's just not right, and it's not fair.

"It's Mike, your boyfriend," Eleanor swallowed, eyeing me up, wondering what I would do. Nothing. Funny though - how she whispered that last part. I'd never forget that, 'my best friend' cheating with 'my boyfriend'.

"Right, well, that's that," I choked up, and was appearing to be strangely calm. Ha. Please, I'm never calm.

"Bianca, I really never meant for this to happen, it just did. I still want to be friends with you-"

"What?" I cried, suddenly. "Friends? El, you were supposed to be my best friend, and you managed to fail at that."

I knew my timetable off my heart. Perfect, my current class was with Eleanor and Mike. Mike, just the person I wanted to see.

I left Eleanor standing there, wondering what she should and I sashayed off, clicking my heels hard in the ground, my heart felt like it might explode. My heart hates me. My brain even more. How could I pick Mike for a boyfriend? And Eleanor for a 'best' friend? Maybe that stupid tramp was right - I am an idiot. A big fat stupid idiot.

I walked down to the English corridor. This was the only time I didn't care about my reputation. About anything. I just wanted Mike destroyed, socially and physically.

Of course, I never bothered to come into a classroom politely, and today was no exception. I slammed open the big door - why the hell would you need a door that big anyway? My English teacher hated me. Miss Masey. I was never very good at English. I was in second bottom set. I could see my devil teacher raise her eyebrows. Bitch, please. I strode up to Mike, and everyone in the class, including Mike, probably thought I was going to make out with him right there and then.

"Hey, babe," Mike smirked, flirtily.

"Hey," I gave a very false smile and leaned near him, so we were almost touching, and then...I kneed him right in the balls. He deserved it! I've never had to best temper - and Mike knows that. And he has the nerve to cheat on Eleanor with Mike? Please.

Mike's reputation wouldn't be ruined by people knowing he'd cheated on me though. If anything it'd make him more desirable. But it would destroy Eleanor's.

"Everyone," I spoke out, in my usual loud voice. "I would like to let you know, that this boy here, my so-called boyfriend full-on cheated with Eleanor Hanning!"

I could see everyone's faces, shock, disgust, and of course that great gleam of happiness. It meant Mike was single and me and Eleanor were out the way. Mike looked like he might faint. I wasn't sure if it was because of what I just said or what I just did. I have very sharp, pointy knees.

I like to make an appearance, so I strode out of the classroom, honestly not caring whether I would get into trouble or not. I was looking for someone. The one person I really didn't want to see. The one person I despised the most. Jesse James.

Jesse's P.O.V

I opened the classroom door. I'm known to be pretty strong and all of that, but this door was like lifting a car. Yeah, it really was the heavy. I'm not exaggerating. Anyway, when I was finally seen I could see all the girls practically dying of love for me. Who wouldn't?