Chapter 1

(A/N) this is my first fic so dont judge lolzz it will most likely be super cringey so be prepared :) thanks for reading! this is fluff btw soooooo yeah

The band was playing in Tampa, Florida. 

Tre was rocking out on the drums, Mike was strumming his bass, Jason was blowing the sax, and Billie Joe was singing his heart out. The crowd was going wild. Billie reaches down to touch some of the crowd members' hands as they scream even louder.

Suddenly the music stops.

Billie looks around, confused, as Tre runs to the front of the stage and grabs Billie's microphone.

"Sorry for the interruption, guys," Tre begins, "but I needed to tell you something."

The crowd goes silent. No one know what is going on. People whisper to the friends they came with, trying to figure out what went wrong. 

Billie looks at Tre like he's crazy. Tre just shakes his hand at him and starts to talk again.

"Look, it's nothing bad," he explains, "It's just that we decided everyone here should go home with a new Drunk Bunny Plush!"

The crowd is all riled up now as Drunk Bunnies fall from the sky. People jump as high as they can to try and get one of the bunnies.

Billie takes back his microphone and explains how he had to try his best to keep a straight face while they kept the skit going. Billie hugs Tre and thanks him for being able to go through with the plan.

The crowd starts a chant. KISS. KISS. KISS. KISS.

Billie thinks, Well we do this all the time, so why not?

Tre leans in and the two band mates kiss. The crowd goes absolutely nuts.

Tre feels his lips press against Billie's and he doesn't want to break away. He's never felt this before and isn't sure what it is supposed to mean for him. Billie breaks away as Tre is trying to sort through his thoughts.

Tre walks back to his drums as the rest of the band returns to playing their music and singing.

Tre's last thought before he starts to play through the beginning of Bang Bang is,

Am I gay?