Chapter 3

Tre drives the long trip to Billie's house, but notices Billie's car is missing from the driveway, so he decides to drive to Mike's house instead. If he can't tell Billie, he has to tell someone. He can't keep it bottled up much longer.

When Tre gets to Mike's house, he is pleased to see Mike' wife, Brittney's car not in the driveway. He pulls up into the driveway, parks his car, and turns off the engine. He turns to get out, but hesitates. 

Does he really want to do this?

He decides yes. He has to, he is already here and if he leaves now, he might not have the guts to do it again.

Tre hops out of his car and walks up to the front door.

He knocks a few times and right before his fourth knock, Mike opens the door.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming," Mike says, looking confused.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I just have to come talk to you about something."

"Oh, okay."

Mike holds the door open as Tre walks in. Tre is having major regrets about this, and is about to turn around as Mike starts to talk, and startles him out of his thoughts.

"If I would've known you were coming, I would have made you something, too." Mike confessed as he walked out of the kitchen with a plate full of thinly sliced steak.

"Well I mean you could share," Tre says jokingly, and the two laugh.

Mike throws a piece of steak on the floor in front of Tre and says, "There, I shared. Eat it."

Tre laugh and picks up the piece of food and throws it right in Mike's face, and they laugh so hard that Mike thinks he might pee his pants.

"So," Mike begins, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

Tre thinks about lying, but decides against it.

"Well..."

(A/N) sorry for the cliffhanger lolzz might update soon...???