one

^ Taylor ^

It was 6am when I woke up. Late at that. I was supposed to wake up at 5 so I could unpack my room a little before school but I didn't. I had no idea what box my clothes were in either.

I got in the shower and had nothing when I got out. I was soaking wet and didn't think to find a towel before getting in. I opened damn near every box before I found my clothes. By then, I was dry. I quickly put on lotion and got dressed.

I didn't have much time so I threw on a white shirt, black shorts, my dad's necklace, and black forces. I left my curls down and grabbed my bag and car keys.

I left the complex with no breakfast in my stomach. I didn't have time. I drove to school, getting there just in time to find my class. I had my schedule on my phone so I checked it as I was walking in the school. I had 15 minutes to find the classroom.

The room number was 305 so I figured it was on the 3rd floor. I didn't even see any stairs though.

"Need help?" This girl asked. She was short but could still be a senior.

"Stairs. Where are the stairs?" I asked.

"Middle of the hall. It's stupid I know. But it works because juniors and seniors are the only students with classes upstairs." She said as we walked towards the steps.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Seniors are on the 3rd floor. Juniors on the second. Sophomores and freshmen stay on the first floor. Unless of course they have a class with a different grade."

"I've never heard of that. That's cool though." We got to the steps and started maneuvering through the students walking up and down them.

"What's your first class?" She asked once we got to the 3rd floor.

"Uhh it's Anatomy in room 305." I said.

"Wow first period? Mine is last." She proclaimed.

"Well I only needed 3 classes to graduate. They fit me into all the morning ones so I can leave when lunch starts." I explained.

"I wish. I need 8 classes. They're slow with credits here. But let me show you to 305." I followed her down the hallway to the classroom.

"Thanks for the help. I'm Taylor by the way. Just in case I don't have a class with you." I said.

"Sariah." She smiled. "And no problem. See ya."

^ Sariah ^

^ Sariah ^

I went into the nearly empty class room and found a seat. The teacher looked half asleep while she drank her coffee. I got on my phone since the other 4 people in the class were silent.

3 minutes before the bell rang, two more students walked in. One, a stud with super short hair and two, a tall girl with long braids and tan skin.