Chapter One: A Mother's Spirit!

"My name is Sin and I am 14 years old

"My name is Sin and I am 14 years old. I am a Saiyan and I'm also from the Mers race. I am the Mers Prince, my Saiyan race was destroyed by a space emperor by the name of Frieza. I don't know much about the planet, except that the Saiyans lived there. I on the other hand was born in a planet known as Hades. The Mers race was exterminated and the planet was blown up. He enslaved the queen was my Mother Jell and my Father the Saiyan Luce, alongside of myself. He who has cause so much pain goes by the name of Cube. He is a relative of Frieza, he too is a space emperor. I am on the run from Cube and his army. A few years ago my father and I escaped his clutches. In the process I lost valuable friends and my mother. One day he will get what he deserves, as of right now I have no choice but to run. Run and become stronger in the process, and to form new allies".

Sin is in the gravity room training with his father. He decides to end the workout, and walks to the kitchen to grab a Ki Fruit. As he's searching for the fruit he hears a knock come from the door. He opens the door and see's Jin standing outside. "Hey Master! You said you'd be leaving in a week or so. So I came to hang out until then" Jin tells him as he walks inside. "Oh yea that's cool. I just finished up my morning workout, my Dad is finishing up too" He walks with Jin to the gravity chamber. "Hey Dad Jin came to hang" Luce stops and greets Jin. "Help me out, shoot your strongest blast at me" He tells Jin. Jin walks to the opposite side of the room and charges up. "Revenge Blaster" the blast goes straight at Luce. Luce grabs the attack but is pushed back until he hits the wall. He grits his teeth and with one final yell he pushes it back. Jin grabs the attack but it overwhelms him. The blast is about to push him through the wall but Sin runs next to him and grabs the blast too.Together they use their power to crush the ball of energy. They power down and Sin hands a Ki Fruit to his Dad. "That brings back memories from our first fight Sin. You did the same thing 2 years ago" He laughs as he walks out of the room with them. "I guess it's time I leave" Luce tells Sin. "What do you mean" Jin asks clueless. "I guess it's time. Oh my Dad's going to confirm the planet first to see if the information he got is real. So he's going to take off to check it out" Sin tells him. "Oh that sounds fun can I join? I've never seen space" Jin asks Luce. "Yea I don't mind, but we should get going. We'll be back in a week, keep washing that white hair of yours while I'm gone " Luce says as he ruffles up Sin's hair. Luce presses a button and a door opens up revealing a ship. Luce and Jin enter the ship. They turn on the engines, then the bottom of the ship begins to ignite. The ship starts to hover and then it takes off high into space. Jin and Luce look out of their window and look down at the planet. "Good bye Planet Kandra, next up Planet Sijax" Luce and Jin look away from the planet and then they place in the coordinates.

Not too far from the planet was a space ship lurking. It was one of Cube's space ships with a couple of soldiers inside. "They're leaving from the planet, we should contact Lord Cube" A soldier named River states. "You should be the one to give the call Captain" Another soldier named Lake says. The Captain was known as Lagoon. He calls Cube and waits for him to respond. "My Lord? Luce and someone else have left Planet Kandra. We're not sure where they are going exactly, but we know they'll be back. Sin stayed on Planet Kandra, so they must be planning on returning" He says waiting for a response. "I will send someone to pursue them and keep an eye on them. You and your men did well, you have one final task before joining them in the pursuit. Kill everyone in Kandra including Sin and then blow it up" Cube hangs up and sends someone to keep an eye on Luce and Jin. "You heard men, let's head to Kandra" Lagoon audaciously says. Lagoon and his men descend down onto the planet to complete their mission. Luce and Jin notice a ship entering the planet. Jin asks Luce if he thought they should turn back. "No, Sin can handle this on his own, I'm sure of it" Luce tells him as they speed up the ships pace.