Chapter Seven: Fight To Kill

A few minutes before Sin had Cube pinned down. Jin and Oceana were engaging in their fight.

"That light must have come from master. I'm certain, his power has risen tremendously. It's time to show my power too. Oceana, from here on out. I too will fight with my true strength".

"My scouter says your power has risen, you have a power level of 380,000! You've gotten much, much stronger than before. Maybe this time you'll prove to be entertaining?" Oceana asks with a laugh.

"Entertaining? I am going to end you!" Jin states.

"What harsh words, I just wanna play" She replies.

Jin rushes at her with hate in his eyes.

He goes for a punch, but Oceana grabs his fist and tries punching him with her other hand. Jin grabs her other arm and they both immobilize each other.

They both scream as they charge their ferocious powers. They headbutt each other simultaneously. Oceana knees him in the gut making him cough blood and loosen his grip.

She grabs his arm and slams him onto the ground. She sits on top of him and smiles. "Ocean Foam" She places her hand on his mouth and charges a white blast on her palm that she shoots inside of him.

He struggles to free himself but to no avail. His insides begin to burn as he starts to lose consciousness.

"You didn't last long. I was hoping that you'd be different from before, but I guess not" She starts to stand.

As she rises Jin's leg sweeps her off her the ground; making her fall and lose her guard. "HOLY IMPACT" He covers his fist in an aura of white and gold. He hits her full force on her stomach; making her crack the ground beneath her.

"That was for humiliating me in our first encounter" Jin states. He notices her fingertips moving, so he gathers up more power.

"REVENGE BLASTER" He shoots her with his most powerful attack. Pushing her beneath the crust of the planet.

"That was for killing Luce" He explains as he takes a few steps back from fatigue.

The ground shakes as Oceana fly's out of the ground rigorously and covered in blood.

As she descends on the ground her arms begin to sway side to side. She raises her head and gives him a smile. "This is what I've wanted. Do you sense their powers? Sin and my Lord? Compared to them we are like ants standing next to mountains. But our fight is just like theirs! Our fights are both brutal and they both have their reasons. Cube and I are fighting you two because we want you to make us feel. We want you to make us feel pain, for that is something we long for, especially my Lord. You two are fighting for revenge. You for that Saiyan Luce, Sin for his parents, friends, and race. That is why you're strong! You don't fight for others, you fight for your own selfish desires. You and Sin don't want us dead for the future of this planet or any other planet. You two want us dead for what we did to you! You two won't stop trying until we're laying beneath your feet lifeless. And that is why I enjoy fighting you, THAT IS WHY YOU MUST FIGHT TO KILL!" Oceana laughs maliciously.

"I am, I can't lie. But that is not my only reason, besides Luce, I've lost my brother and comrades. It's a pain I think no one should ever need to feel, and for that other reason, you need to die. So if you say I fight to kill, THEN I FIGHT TO KILL" Jin says straightforwardly.

Jin looks to his side sensing Donnes and Dion descend next to him.

"I'm guessing you took care of the soldiers that remained?" Jin asks.

"Yea, the only enemies left is her and her Leader. We'll help you finish her" Donnes suggest.

"Now that's just not fair! The 3 of you versus me alone? That's just uncool, how about we even it out? You over there how about you join me?" She asks Dion.