Chapter Three: The Aftermath

2 Weeks had gone by since Jin and Luce had left for planet Sijak. During their voyage, they faced many obstacles. But not even with their united might could they overcome the final hurdle. "Oceana" commander as well as the strongest member in her squad, stood in their way. After engaging her in a fruitless fight, Luce sacrifices himself. But she rises from underneath the rubble, the Saiyan Luce had died in vain. She left Jin prideless and scarred emotionally. Jin left to his home planet soon after the event. He has now arrived on Planet Kandra, ready to face Sin without Luce.

Sin senses Jin's presences as he is training in the gravity chamber. He steps outside to find Jin descending with the ship. Jin steps outside the ship and with a fake smile he greets Sin.

"Hey, Sin! I'm guessing you took care of those 3 Cube soldiers?" Jin asks maintaining his fake smile.

"Yea I did, it was not easy. I almost died" he says chuckling. "So did you find Planet Sijak?".

"Yea I did, we should go as soon as possible" Jin tells him.

"Yea um let me get some clothes and some Ki fruits. You should get some clothes too" Sin walks inside the house with Jin.

"What's this? How come I have new clothes?" He says. Carefully he inspects the clothes and notices that they have an S looking logo on the top left corner of the Gi.

 Carefully he inspects the clothes and notices that they have an S looking logo on the top left corner of the Gi

"Well while you and Dad where gone I decided to buy some custom made clothes. That S represents my name Sin, I put it on your shirt since you're my student. I have one too! But all of mine are black and yours are white, the difference in color represents our Master, Student relation".

Putting on his new clothes, Sin stand in front of a mirror. He now wears a red martial arts Gi, with matching red baggy Gi pants. A few black lines cover the whole Gi from top to bottom. He also wears a black belt made of the same clothing, and black Nealon shoes. His belt has red stripes on it, as well as the shoes. The shoes end with a sharp edge at the front. With the finishing touch of the black S on the red Gi on the left top corner.

"You Nealon's sure do have some strange clothes, but I like them so it's cool" Sin says with a smile.

"Yea those clothes really seem to go well with your red eyes and white hair. Which by the way don't you think you should cut?" He asks looking at his long hair tucked behind his ear due to its length.

"Yea I know It's long but it looks nice doesn't it? If anything it needs a trim at most, besides during combat I can move fast enough that it doesn't block my vision" he says as he combs his hair.

"Huh!...I wonder when I'll able to say that" he chuckles, but slowly stops as he remembers how hopeless he was in his last fight.

Jin now stands in front of the mirror checking his new clothes. He wore the same Gi and shoes as Sin. But his Gi was black with white stripes, his belt and shoes were white with black stripes. Finally, he has the white S on the black Gi on the left top corner.