Chapter Two: In Pursuit!

Far off from Planet Kandra were Luce and Jin. They had finally arrived on planet Sijak. "Are we going to land?" Jin asks as he looks out from the ship. "There's no need, using my computer I can detect Zuki's scouter. If it really is indeed here". Jin walks over to him and asks who was this Zuki he spoke of. "He's a fellow Saiyan like me, a comrade from a while back before my home planet was destroyed. Believe it or not, we were both Elite Warriors!" He says proudly. Luce manages to detect the scouter and confirms that Zuki is indeed inhabiting the planet. While detecting the scouter he detects another ship nearby. "Jin take a look" He walks over to check the locator and notices another ship. "Could they be following us?" He asks unknowingly. "Only one way to find out" Luce moves a few miles ahead and notices the ship move too. "They are! Let's find another nearby planet and land" He turns the ship around facing the opposite direction. The ship that was following him places a cloak around itself making it invisible to the naked eye. Luce passes by making them think he was unaware of there presence. He fly's for an hour and finds a small planet with a few inhabitants that were quite low in power. He descends the ship and notices the other ship on his locater descend too still covered in the cloak. As soon as the ship landed, Luce and Jin flew towards it. "I sense multiple energy levels and one of them is quite strong," Luce says as he lowers his power so he isn't detected. Jin picks up on it and lowers his power too. "Cool! So we're dead if they find us" They arrive and slowly descend down behind a rock.

A lady with long dark green hair, wearing an orange scouter and a black armor identical to the 3 men Sin had previously fought. But her shoulder plates were orange, alongside the edges of her armor. "Those lucky bastards, while I was recovering from my last battle, they accepted a mission from Lord Cube without me. And a fun one too, they get to kill everyone on the planet. Including that brat, what was his name...Sin I think. As for me, I have to play babysitter and keep my eye on these two" She says as she clutches her fists. A soldier walks up to her almost shaking in his boots. "Commander Oceana?" Speaks a lowly commoner. "What it is it?" She asks obnoxiously. "We sent a few of our troops to the rebels ship and they seem to be missing," He says taking a step back. From the distance, Jin freaks out and shakes the rock he was leaning on. A small pebble falls and rolls down the hill they were on. It rolls all the way to the ground until it hits the tip of Oceana's shoe. She grabs the pebble and chuckles. She throws the pebble extremely hard at the rock piercing through it. Nothing happens though "Oh I guess I was mistaken". Jin sighs with relief. She smiles and shoots a blast at the rock. Luce grabs Jin and jumps to the side avoiding the blast.

"My hunch was right! Now, why don't you come here and we can all introduce ourselves" She says cheerfully

"My hunch was right! Now, why don't you come here and we can all introduce ourselves" She says cheerfully. "Then we can begin the slaughter," She says foully. "Now! Isn't that nice?" She says with a smile.

They head towards her as 20 soldiers walk behind her. "If your little friend here wasn't so stupid, you two could have actually prevented this. But it's too late now" She says commanding her soldiers to fight. "Jin let's go, you take 10 I'll take 10" Luce runs at the soldiers at kicks one in the chest. The soldier hits a group, they all fall down to the ground. Luce jumps into the air and tries's slamming his foot onto them. But he's caught off guard and is kicked by another soldier. Luce gathers energy and vaporizes the soldier that kicked him. 2 soldiers run at him at full speed, but he jumps over them and kicks them towards Jin. Jin faces their direction and shoots an energy wave that kills them in the process. Jin crouches down avoiding a punch. He grabs his arm and slams him onto the ground. He is kicked on the back, but he spins the soldier he already had in grasp and hits the other soldier with the body. "TAKE THIS!" He shoots mutiple energy balls at them. He keeps shooting and shooting until a soldier runs up behind him and kicks him towards another soldier. The soldier uses his energy gun and blasts him. Jin is hit but he gets up from the floor and continues to fight. Meanwhile, Luce had just killed his 7th soldier. He backflips behind a soldier and blasts him in the head. The soldier falls to the ground lifeless. 2 soldiers run at him from both sides but he jumps up, purposely on the last second so they could punch each other. He looks down at them and shoots one last blast that kills them. He looks over to Jin and see's him going for the final kill. Jin kicks the last soldier towards Oceana and shoots an energy ball. Oceana shoots her own ball of energy back at him. The soldier is caught in between both blasts and dies.