o n e

I force myself out of bed, there's no sun to blind me and I immediately know it's not time to wake up. I feel like utter crap, my cheeks are hot and my throats feels like I'm drinking acid every time I swallow.

I look at my disgusting self which looks back at me in the mirror, I'm pale and sweating. I'm definitely sick, I wash my face and grab my phone. 3:00am, no one in the right mind would wake up this early.

I walk out the door after changing hoping a walk would make me feel better, It doesn't and not because I'm sick but because Grayson is skateboarding. Idiot, who goes skateboarding this early? He notices me, and I wanna run but I'm feel like I'll paint the path in vomit if I do.

"Hey doll face, why you up so early?" Ethan skates up to me stopping just next to me. "Why do you care beside I could ask you the same thing, why are you up so early?"

"Skating." He states the obvious holding his skateboard up for proof, I glare at him and keep on walking. "Hey, it's not say to walk alone this time at night. I will keep you company." Grayson appears beside Ethan and gives me a smile, I wouldn't have returned even if I had the energy. Ethan shrugs and goes off in the direction of his house.

"So, why are you up this late?"

"I'm sick, is it not obvious by the gross face and the croaky voice?" I say bluntly, he walks beside me and puts his arm around me which I climb out of.
"I couldn't tell, you're still pretty even if you are sick and your voice sounds like a man's." Grayson walks beside me and it kind of makes me feel better.

We continue you to talk, well he does and I just listen. He tells me how he likes this girl and I somewhat feel jealous or maybe it's just the vomit which lays in my stomach threatening to come out.

"I like he- actually I don't know if I do, I don't even know what that feels like but she hates me, big time so it's not like it matters." It's kinda cute how he talks about this girl of which he likes, but it makes me feel upset he thinks she hates him. I put my hand on his shoulder and his eyes light up and pure emotion is in them but it's not clear enough to read.

~~

I skip school and mum goes up off to work, I feel better slightly but the pain is still there and it hurts like a bitch. My phone rings and I pick it up from my nightstand.

Jessica: girl, where are you?

Me: Home sick, what's up?

Jessica: There is a huge issue at school, and it's all about Grayson and Julianna. I'll call you later when I find out. Love you bye!

The call ends and I have no clue what to think, is Julianna the girl he was talking about? Can't be, Grayson and I hate her equally and that's the only thing we have in common.

~

It's 12am and I'm tired but my mind is rolling around in emotions, even though I hate Grayson I feel a sharp pain in stomach filled with jealousy. This disgusting especially if this jealousy goes to Grayson, I roll over grabbing my phone off the nightstand and stalking Grayson Dolan's Instagram.

After numerous strolling I realize Ive made my way to 2015 photos, I spot a gorgeous photo and like it instantly regretting it. Dammit, I unlike it stressing out if he got the notification.

My phone buzzes and I get a message from Grayson, I bite my lip praying to god he's asking for homework or something that isn't relevant to my issue right now.

Grayson: Stalking me? Come over if you wanna see me so bad.

How can I play this off?

Me: Sorry, that wasn't me aha

Grayson: Not buying it, see you tomorrow.

How freaking embarrassing!