f i v e

"Ready to go, Bella?" Grayson and I walk to the parking lot where Grayson's car is.
"Why do you call me Bella?" I jump into the seat of his car and he pulls out of the parking space driving off.
"Bella means beautiful, and that's what you are. Beautiful." He smiles, I return the smile trying to hide my blush. I turn on the radio and play my playlist.

Grayson and I sing along to the radio music, trying our best to dance in our seats without crashing into any cars. We arrive at his house, his house is humongous and modern looking.

"Okay about this assignment, we have to start with th-"
"Wait, I thought we were doing stuff other than assignments." Grayson frowns and I laugh, he raises his eyebrows in confusion.
"I'm sorry, but we aren't doing anything other assignments until this assignment is complete." Grayson smirks, and I realized what I've said.
"No, I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I meant that we aren't doing anything until this assig-"
"No, you said what you said. You shouldn't be regretting it, it's not very hard to ask, Bella." I sit down on the couch and he sits down next to me, a little too close for comfort.
"Anyhow, about this assignment. We have to finish this before next week." I say as Grayson puts his hand on my thigh.
"Exactly, Its due next week. What's the rush?" Grayson groans, I move his hand away and move over slightly.

☀︎ 30 minutes later

"Okay, I can't deal with this anymore. Can we get ice cream or something?" Grayson whines, he throws his History book aside and stretches.
"Alright, fine. Let's go Mc Donald's."
"Ronald McDonald here we come!" I stand up and Grayson picks me up bridal style.
"Let go of me! Grayson!" I wriggle and he doesn't budge, we make our way to the car. Grayson places me in my seat before going to the driver seat.
"Look at the bright side, you didn't have to walk." He laughs, we drive to McDonald's.

Grayson goes through drive through and orders our food, as he goes to the next window I hold money out to him.
"The guys should pay, Bella." Grayson pushes my hand away, and I frown.
"Not always, Gray." I hold my hand out again, and he quickly pays, he smirks at me and takes the change from the cashier who was clearly crushing on Grayson.
"Have a good day." She battered her eyes, I rolled my eyes and leaned over Grayson to talk to her.
"Have you got something in eyes? Oh, sorry that was just your sad attempt of seduction." I smirked, she scoffed and closed the window.
"You're rude, she was good looking."

☀︎ a little after

We made our way to a park, we sat on the bench eating our French fries.
"Okay, truth or truth?" I said popping a French fry into my mouth.
"Truth. Don't hog the French fries." Gray snatches the bag out of my hand.
"Name of the last girl you slept with?"
"I don't know her name. She has blonde hair, green eyes and is really annoying and clin-"
"Kiara Marshall?" He nods, and I roll my eyes. She has a boyfriend in my class named Eddie, Kiara's loyal but she's always had a thing for Gray, the slight attention from him and she'd dump Eddie.

"Truth or truth, Bella?"
"Truth." Grayson does his thinking face and smirks.
"I've always wanted to know this. Did you actually have sex with Kyle Jenkins in the janitors closet?" My stomach drops, I thought people forgot about that.
"Give me something else."
"Okay, You're lucky I already know you so did." His eyes look dark and mad but softens again. "Have you ever been jealous of my flings?"
"Nope. They get ditched to the curb after you get what you want and I'm happy, eating McDonald's and not getting hurt." I winked at him.

"That's enough of that, let's go back and do something else li-" Gray pulls me by my hand towards the car. "Like doing our assignment." I cheer and he groans in annoyance.

I updated yayyyy.