t w o

I feel better, like extremely better and at this point I wish I wasn't. Wednesdays are the only days I have every single period with Grayson in, I'm dreading going to school but get up anyways.

I get into shorts and a tight shirt, walking down the stairs before getting a message from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey, Its Grayson. Get to school early, I need to talk to you.

Me: Sure, time and place?

Ethan: library, 20 minutes

~

I arrive at the library and sit on a table, waiting for the jerk to arrive. It's been 10 minutes, where is he?

"Okay, this idiot isn't coming. I'm leaving."

"But I'm here. Why would you leave if I'm here?" Grayson walks through the door and sits down next to me, a little too close for comfort.

"So why are you here?" I say playing with my fingers, I turn my head only just realising how close he was to me, he looks into my eyes and I do the same with him.

I look away quickly, from the corner of my eye he looks disappointed, I frown.

"Do you want to know what happened between Julianna and I?" I nod waiting for him to continue.

"She told everyone that I was madly in love with her and that we were together, I told her that I wasn't interested what so ever in her and I liked someone else. She told everyone that SHE was the one to reject me and that she rejected me because she was too good for me." He plays with his fingers and looks really uncomfortable, I put a hand on his shoulder attempting to comfort him.

"This person must be really important if you rejected someone easy as Julianna for her." I say, and I mean it. Grayson isn't the one to give up something that he doesn't have to work for, whoever this person is must mean a lot to him.

"Yeah, she is. She really is." He smiles at me and looks into my eyes again, I only notice how his eyes were green with a hint of brown which sparkle every time he smiles, but it's quickly vanished as he frowns as he gets up to leave stopping at the door and turning to me.

"See you in math."

~

1st Period: Math

I come into class late and sit at my seat, and I wasn't the only who arrived late. Grayson walks through the door and sits down next to me, I smile and he returns it.

The teacher goes on about geometry occasionally asking students for the answer. I tap my pen as this class goes on.
"Hey." I turn my head to see a happy Grayson next to me.

"Ready for PE next?" He says winking at me, I nod but roll my eyes knowing he's going to be staring at slutty girls in their slutty outfits.
"Are you anyway affected by what Julianna said?"
"In reputation, a little. But I'm okay, my friends know the true story so it's not a big deal." Grayson smiles taking a hold of my hand squeezing it gently before letting go.

Skipping to PE

I meet Jessica outside of changerooms after getting changed.

"Where were you this morning?"

"Well, I was in the library." Pulling my eyes from her icy blue eyes and stare at the floor, I want to tell her but she would get onto me about how stupid I am for believing Grayson instead of Julianna.

"With who?"

"I was by myself."

"Bullshit! Who were you with?" Jess starts getting impatient tapping her foot on the ground and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Okay, everyone get over here!" Thank you god! I know Jessica won't let this go as she gives me the look.

"We will be going to the gym for two lessons every week for 3 weeks, it will be for working on your fitness. Let's Go!" Everyone groans before following behind sir to the gym.

I get walking before having Aaron stops me, he's in the next grade above us but there teacher was absent so our teacher is letting them join our class.
"Hey girl." I look over to see a older guy from our grade walking next to me.
"I have a name."
"So do I" He smirks before putting his arm around my waist.
"Yeah, its Asshole isn't it?" I slap his arm trying to escape from his grip but he tightens it.
"Let go! If you don't remove your arm from my body I'm going to cut it off." My jaw clenches in anger, he's yanked back by something, with a lot of force.

"She said leave her alone, Asshole"

I turn to look at who had pulled him off me. It was the last person I expected to see. He smiles at me as I stare in shock. Grayson.

Ft Amelia's editing skills 🤰