🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 02🌹

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around me and saw everything black. I lifted myself a bit and looked around.

 I lifted myself a bit and looked around

Where am i?

I heard a door open, i saw..Junyo enter. I smiled as i saw him. I stood up but fell on my knees.

Junyo: Noona!!

He ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and quickly broke the hug to look at his face and his body, to see if there are any injuries.

Me: Are you okay?!

Junyo: Yes!

Me: I'm so glad...

Tears of happiness filled my eyes and i burst in tears as i hug Junyo again. I broke the hug and looked Junyo.

Me: Junyo, where are we?

Junyo: At Taehyung's Apartment!

Me: Huh!

I heard someone enter the room, Junyo turned and i wided my eyes.

Taehyung: Rena, you are finally awake

He had his hands inside his pockets as he walked towards us. I lowered my head because i was crying. I quickly wiped my tears hoping that he might not say anything about me crying.

Junyo: Noona, why are you crying?

Me: I-i'm not Junyo! D-don't-!

Suddenly someone grabbed my chin and lifted my head. I wided my eyes....at how close i was....to Taehyung. Our noses were touching. I was sitting on the floor, Junyo was on my lap while Taehyung was beside Junyo but...was sitting like gangsters.

Taehyung: Liar

I stared into his eyes, deeply. He finally stood up and spoke breaking this awkwardness.

Taehyung: Junyo! Let's go! I bought you some Cookies!

Junyo: Cookies!~♡ Noona, let's eat Cookiesu!