🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 15🌹

Before we start, i wanted to apologize for not updating sooner! I had a Physic Test today, and will have a German Exam after like two weeks or something and as everyone noticed, i haven't really updated but...i am actually currently doing my best to update, i even started a new Story.

Here is a little hint for ya:

- Vampire
- Romance
- BoyxBoy

That's all😄😉

Anyways! I actually saw so many comments, thanks for commenting guys!❤❤

Everyone, almost everyone😂 wanted for Tae to enter and since i missed writing and missed you all! THIS MIGHT ALMOST BE THE END FOR THIS STORY EVERYONE!!

Anyways, let's begin!

🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹

I slowly opened the door wider, then let him enter my room. I looked down, then slowly closed it when he entered.

Me: What do you want?

Taehyung: What should i do...

I slowly lifted my head, looked at his muscaler back, that slowly turned and i saw his face, his gorgeous eyes looking straight into mine, causing me gulp and stare back.

Taehyung: To be honest...i...have no idea how to say this at all. I never felt this way, and never felt this much nervousness in my life

Me: What are you talking about? Taehyung, you are kinda scaring me

Taehyung: I think there is only one way...to make you understand how i feel towards you. You wanted to know too, right?

Me: W-well...sometimes

Taehyung: Then...let me show you

He walked closer to me, every step he made, literally made my heart beat even faster, at every step he made. How can this guy make my heart beat at every close step he made?

I gulped, duo to the nervous feeling i had, my feet moved on their own. I slowly walked backwards, i kept walking backwards until...i felt the door of my Bathroom, behind my back.

It's the end...of my heart...

He grabbed my chin, lifted my chin up, then....with a quick move, pressed his soft and slightly wet lips at mine. He kissed me softly, gently and passionately. I didn't know how to react to this, i only kept my eyes closed and turned my hands into fists and was very nervous.

The feeling of his warm, soft and wet lips made me very weak and not in my right mind.

Does...Taehyung....

He noticed that i wasn't doing much, only think. He slowly pulled his lips apart from mine, then looked at me, we were still close, so close that i could feel his muscaler chest against mine.