🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 04🌹

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It was morning? Did i fall asleep till the next day? Wow....

I wanted to stand up but...something hard on my lap prevented me from standing up. I looked down and saw a sleeping Taehyung on my lap.

 I looked down and saw a sleeping Taehyung on my lap

I touched his soft hair and stroked his hair. His hair is so soft, like you are touching a cute bunny rabbit. He kinda looks cute.

He turned and now his face is facing my stomach. I can feel his warm breath touching my stomach, i smiled and continued to stroke his hair, gently. I....somehow feel happy and calm, this is kinda cute and feels great. I never had a guy lie on my lap and sleep so calmly. The only guys i ever let sleep beside me or on my lap are Jungkook or Junyo.

Suddenly...i noticed his eyes slowly opening. He turned his body and now our eyes met, my shine ones and his half opened ones. He lifted himself up but stayed in a lie-sit position. He placed a hand beside my right thigh and his body was against mine. His warm breath was touching my nose and i looked at his eyes only and he did too.

 His warm breath was touching my nose and i looked at his eyes only and he did too

Taehyung: Good Morning, Gorgeous

I blinked a few times then wandered my eyes somewhere else. He chuckled then messed my hair. He finally stood up and i was finally able to breath. I touched the spot where my heart is and....it was beating so quickly. Taehyung! My heart, man!

I stood up, and followed him outside of this room.

🌹🎶🌹

I went to the Kitchen and saw Junyo and Taehyung lying their heads on the table and sighing. I walked over to them and tapped on the table to get their attention. They both lifted their heads and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Me: What is it?

Taehyung: Can you please...

Junyo: Food?

They made puppy eyes. I smiled at Junyo and messed his cute hair. I looked at Taehyung, who looked at me with his cute puppy eyes. I felt my cheeks turn colours and quickly went to the Fridge to quickly make something for these two.