🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 06🌹

🌹Rena's Pov🌹

I slowly opened my eyes, i lifted my head and saw that i was asleep. Wait...THE PROJECT!!!!😨

I quickly stood up but noticed that Taehyung was not here. I looked around me but did not see him. I went to the Kitchen, nope and i went to the Living room and nope he was not there. I was a bit confused, his stuff are here which means that he is here but why can i not find him?

I quickly went up the stairs and searched the entire House until i saw a door open, it was my Fathers Study. I quietly entered the room and looked around, it was dark. I stepped in and walked towards my Fathers desk and saw a little note. I picked it and read it quietly.

NOTE:

Are you ready?

Ready? Ready for what?

While i was confused, two pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. I gasped as my butt hit something hard.

Me: WHO-!

I felt someones warm breath near my lefr ear. I gulped and stayed still.

Taehyung: You smell nice

Me: TAEHYUNG?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!! LET ME GO!

I tried pulling his arms away but couldn't. He was holding me tightly while i was struggling to break free from his deadly backhug or something. I then felt his soft lips my neck which made me gasp and wide my eyes.

Me: T-TAEHYUNG! STOP! WHAT-!

Suddenly...he kissed my neck and bit it with his teeth tightly. He started pulling me backwards until he spinned us and now i'm facing the wall while he faced my back. He kept his one arm around my waist while the other touched my shirt from the bottom. I couldn't move at all, i was frozen.

His hand went inside my shirt and that's when i panicked.

Me: T-taehyung! S-stop!

He went higher.

Me: NO! STOP!

He kept bitting my neck at the same spot. His hand is now on my stomach. He then licked the same spot he bit and that actually made me groan.

Me: S-stop....

I said quietly but....you really think this crazy alien will stop.

Taehyung: Rena...

He whispered my name and i swear to you my name sounds alot hotter then ever.

Taehyung: you....got pranked

I heard him starting to laugh, he even let me go and was laughing so hard at me.

Taehyung: You really thought that i will do the thing with you. Hahaha!! Oh my god! No way!

I stared at him until he finally stopped laughing like a asshole.

Taehyung: What? It was fun-!

Before he could even say anything i slapped him so hard on his cheek that it became red. Tears rolled down my cheeks as i hit his chest, turned, opened the door and left the room.

Me: GET OUT YOU JERK!!

I yelled and ran towards my room. I opened the door, went in and closed it harshly.

I slowly turned and walked to my mirror, i looked at the back of my neck and wided my eyes....i saw a huge hickey, i gasped and looked at myself, tears rolled down my cheeks and i fell on my knees and placed a hand on my mouth as i continued to cry.

Why did he do that?

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤