🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 09🌹

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling a sharp pain at the back of my head, made me moan in pain as i slowly lifted myself and sat on the bed. I looked around the room, while holding the back of my head.

 I looked around the room, while holding the back of my head

I'm in a Hospital room. When did i get here? How did i get here?

I sighed and laid down again, thinking at what happend to me, before appearing here. Now i remember, i fell on the Bathtub and then..and then?..AND THEN?!

I don't remember! I think that's when i blanked out. I think...

I heard a door-opening noise and saw Yuri and Soyeon enter the Room. They saw me awake and immidiately ran towards me with worried expressions.

Yuri: Rena! How are you feeling?! Good?! Bad?! Worse?! Great?!

Soyeon: Are you hurt anywhere!? Other then your head?!

Me: I'm fine...i feel a bit dizzy and my head hurts alot but...other then that...i'm fine

I smiled brightly at them, causing them to sigh in relieve.

Me: Why are you two doing here? It's late

Yuri: Your Mother called us and told us if we could come to visit you, she was busy because your Father.....had a Car accident coming over here....because of the rain...

Soyeon lowered her head then walked over to the chairs, sat down and held her head to not hear anything. My eyes grew wide at what i just heard.

Yuri: He will be alright! Don't wo-!

Me: DAD!!!!

I quickly stood up but Yuri tried pushing me back onto the Bed, but i used to strenght to push her out of my way.

Me: YURI! MOVE! MY DAD!!

Yuri: CALM DOWN!!

Soyeon: RENA! CHILL!!

Soyeon pulled me back on the Bed and as my butt met the soft Bed, i burst in tears and covered my face with my hands as i cried my heart out.

Yuri: R-rena....

Soyeon: Rena...come on...he is going to be fine...

He alread was sick...and now...this....

Me: It's...my fault....he is like this.....because...of me....Dad....

They were quiet, extremly quiet. The only thing i could hear, were my sobs sounds, the clock on the wall and the loud rain and thunder.

The door got opened again but i seriously don't care anymore, i just want to let this pain in my heart finally disappear.

I heard footsteps come slowly towards me.

Yuri: Soyeon...let's go...

Soyeon: Okay...