🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 03🌹

After my warm shower, i went out of the shower and dried myself first, then put on Taehyungs clothes.

(I did that do Taehyungs gorgeous face because i wanted you all to focus on the hoodie😂😂 not on his *stares*)

I came out of the Bathroom with my half dried and wet hair. I went to the Kitchen and saw Junyo and Taehyung eating Choccolate Cookies while watching Cartoons. I walked to them and sat next to Junyo. He is between us now.

Junyo: Noona! You showered!

He smiled.

I slowly looked at Taehyung, who was focused on the Cartoon rather then on me.

Me: Ahem...Taehyung?

He slowly turned towards me.

Me: Can...Junyo shower too?

Taehyung: Sure

I stood up and Junyo held me hand and went off the sofa slowly. I was about to walk with him to the Bathroom but a hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me. It's Taehyung, he grabbed Junyo's hand instead.

Taehyung: I will shower him. Make yourself at home and...rest a bit

He then walked with Junyo to the Bathroom.

I slowly turned and walked to the Kitchen.

🌹🎶🌹

It's really pretty.

This Apartment is huge

This Apartment is huge. How big is it?

He even lives alone without his Parents, i wonder why?

I decided to make some warm milk for the boys. I made some hot choccolate for only me~♡ Yass!~♡

🌹🎶🌹

I heard footsteps coming towards the Kitchen.

I turned and wided my eyes.

A SHIRTLESS TAEHYUNG HOLDING JUNYO!!!!!!

He let Junyo run towards me. Junyo had fresh new clothes on but Tae had only pants and a towel wrapped around his neck. I gave Junyo the not-so-hot Milk in a Cup. He held it and was drinking it slowly. He quickly ran to the sofa, sat down and continued to watch Cartoons.

I finished our drinks. I slowly turned but got startled by Taehyungs chest, i got so startled that some of Milk got spilled on the hoodie i was wearing. Thank god it did not make my bra wet because only the hoodie got a bit wet. I put both cups down and looked at the hoodie.

Me: I-i'm sorry!

He was scanning my body.

Taehyung: Are you hurt?! Did it spill on your chest?!

Me: No no, only the hoodie. I'm sorry about it tho

Taehyung: Your health is importent, more then this hoodie. I can buy as much as hoodies as i want but...your health i can't buy that

Me: Ahhh...i still feel bad so yeah...

I gave him a cup and he thanked me. I grabbed mine and drunk while standing. The ground was not wet, thank god.

🌹🎶🌹

I was sitting on a chair while looking at the sleeping Junyo. He was asleep. I slowly turned towards the door as i heard the door open.

Taehyung: Is he asleep?

I nodded.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and walked towards the door, where Taehyung was.

He held my hand and looked at me.

Taehyung: Are you tired? If you want you can sleep next to him

Me: No, he will be more relaxed alone. I will sleep on the couch in the living room

I wanted to walk but his hand was preventing me from moving away from him. He kept holding my hand while staring deeply into my eyes.

Me: What is it?

He walked backwards, causing me to walk forward. He closed the door and pulled me somewhere. He opened a door and it was a little room/studio.

 He opened a door and it was a little room/studio

Me: Where are we?

Taehyung: My Study or Studio, call it however you want

He sat me down on the couch, brought us cold water and sat down next to me. I looked down then at him.

Me: Why...are we here?

Taehyung: You'll find out later

Huh?

He finished drinking his water and so was i. He turned to me and stared at me.

Me: You keep staring at me. Can you stop?

He slowly leaned in, near my ear and whispered.

Taehyung: I......i'm tired

He laid his head on my lap, he slowly closed his eyes and sighed.

I did not know what to do so...i touched his soft hair, which i did not think was soft. His hair was extremly soft. He turned and his face was now facing my stomach. His warm breath was hitting my stomach, causing me to smile brightly.

I stroked his hair, slowly. I felt my eyes getting heavier....i then fell asleep.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤