🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 05🌹

🌻In The Morning🌻

My annoying alarm started ringing, which means...time for Hell. I stood up and rubbed my eyes while walking towards my Bathroom.

I did my normal morning rountine and then went to wear my Uniform.

I then grabbed my Bag and went out of my room.

🌹🎶🌹

I went down the stairs and saw Junyo, Jungkook and My Mother sitting on the Dinner table while eating their Breakfast peacefully. I ran to my Mother gave her a peck on the cheek and said good morning to her and to my little boys.

Jungkook: Sis, i will leave first. Take Junyo to Kindergarden

Me: Sure!

Jungkook stood up and ran to grab his bag and leave the House early. I ate a bit too but of course took Breakfast with me. I then held Junyo's hand as wore our shoes and went out of the House, waving Goodbye to my Mother, who was standing there waving back.

🌹🎶🌹

I brought Junyo to his Kindergarden, he gave me a little kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to me. He then started running to his friends who were as tiny as him! Gosh! How cute!💕

I smiled then started walking towards my School.

🌹🎶🌹

I saw students from my School entering the School and talking with each other while i was alone.

I heard laughing and someone yelling my name. I looked up and saw Yuri and Soyeon running towards me. I smiled as Yuri jumped in to hug me. Soyeon hugged me too and we had a big and comfy group hug.

We started talking too as we all entered the School together.

🌹🎶🌹

Yuri: Guys! I'm so excited to work with our Partners!!

Soyeon: Well i'm not! I hate Carten! He is just...SO WEIRD!

Yuri: I think he likes you!~♡

Soyeon: Like my ass. I don't like him at all! He is annoying! And....and

Me: And?

Yuri: And handsome!

Soyeon: YAAAH! YUUUURRRIII!!!!

Soyeon started to run at Yuri but she started running for her life while laughing and making fun of Soyeon. I was slowly walking after them, i had my fake glasses on, i use them just because i think they look cool. I looked around and saw these two students talking to each other like a Couple. They were so cute as a couple. I smiled and continued to follow these two.

🌹🎶🌹

We were already in Class and were waiting for the Bell to ring. I was drawing a little heart with wings on my Sketch Book that i love.