🌹ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 07🌹

I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling the entire time. I heard the wind hit my window, which somehow was relaxing but it wasn't as good to make me sleep.

I sighed loudly then lifted myself up, i got up and walked to my Balcony. I grabbed the door knobs and opened it widely. The Moon looked gorgeous as always. I smiled while looking at the Moon, you are the only thing that supports me during the night time. Thank you....Moon...

I closed my eyes and breathed the night air. It's so refreshing, and feels nice when it hits my face. It'a cold but is a good feeling actually.

I opened my eyes again, as i heard a knock noise. I walked over to the door, grabbed the door knob and opened it without even hesitating. I looked up and saw a tall and handsome Taehyung, looking right into my soul with these wild eyes of his.

 I looked up and saw a tall and handsome Taehyung, looking right into my soul with these wild eyes of his

Taehyung: Yah...Rena...

Me: WHAT! WHAT DO U WANT?!!

I yelled at him. I turned my back to him and walked over to the Balcony, on the way i said to him only one sentence.

Me: Get out!

Suddenly...i heard a door close harshly and loud footsteps coming nearer and nearer, i turned feeling annoyed until....i got scared by Taehyung action, as he grabbed my shoulder and slammed me down the Bed in only a move. I screamed and was soo shocked at his sudden action, that made me wide my eyes widely.

Me: WHAT THE HELL-!

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, tightly holding them in only one hand. They actually started to hurt in his grip, it made me yell at him.

Me: STOP! YOU JERK!

I wiggled my legs trying to get out of his grip. He held me tightly, and his strenght is no match to mine but...my wrists man😢

Me: YAHHH!! YOU DEAF-!

Suddenly...he smashed his lips onto mine and i felt his hand go inside my shirt and slowly going up. Fear grew inside of me, and i wided my eyes in fear.

Me: TAE-!

I can't even speak. He is kissing me so roughly, i think my bottom lip is bleeding at how rough he was. He leaned back, and glare into my eyes. I...am scared...

am scared