Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

“We have safely landed at LAX airport. Thank You for flying with us.” The Captain’s voice boomed out of the speaker.  “Finally!” i whisper to myself as I turn around to wake up the sleepy Caity.  She literally slept the whole plane ride, i don’t know how someone can sleep that much on a plane.  I on the other hand couldn’t sleep a wink so I was exhausted as I dragged myself of the plane, through immigration and toward baggage claim.

“I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan  Maddy suddenly burst into song.

“Welcome to the land of fame excess whoa! am i gonna fit in? Lucy soon joined in.

“Jumped in the cab here I am for the first time.  Look to my right and i see the Hollywood sign  Caity joins in to the impromptu singing.

“This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous.  My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick.  Too much pressure and i’m nervous  Soon all four of us were belting out the lyrics to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

“Umm guys,” I say once we are done belting out the lyrics.  “You do realize this song doesn’t apply to our situation, right.  I mean LA is our hometown, we are not here for the first time or anything.”

“So?” Maddy asks.  “It’s just a song.  It doesn’t have to apply to our situation for us to sing it.”

At that moment all four of us went different ways to meet with some of the fans that had come see us at the airport.  Bet the fans loved that.  I bet it will probably end up on YouTube later,  I think as i approach this small shy-looking girl that is nervously standing away from the crowd.

After about half an hour of meeting and taking pictures with different fans I am free to go see my family.  “Mommy! Daddy! Steph!” I shout dropping my bags and running over where they are to give them a hug.  “I missed you guys so much” I whisper quietly once i’m enveloped in a group hug.  Once i’m let go i quickly say goodbye to Caity, Lucy and Maddy then head home with my parents and sister.

**********************

The few days we spent back home flew by.  Before I knew it we had to start packing in order to practice for the tour we were going to have with the anonymous band.  I think I enjoyed my break way too much because I was not ready to start packing yet.  Though I hate packing, so i’m never ready to pack.

Once I finished packing I went downstairs and said goodbye to my family, I had to leave in about 10 minutes and they weren’t coming to the airport since they had to work.

“Hey, where’s Steph?” I asked, noticing that my annoying little sister was nowhere to be found.

“Oh, she went over to Katie’s house to pick up the summer reading list since she forgot hers, but she says that she loves you and will miss you.” My mom replied.

“Oh, okay” I said slightly let down. I loved my sister, no matter how annoying she was and not being able to say goodbye hurt.

At that moment I received a twitter notification:

@StephLars1D:  Really going to miss my sister @Alex_Gravity.  Love you lots sis!!

I favorited that tweet and replied that I would miss her too.

At that moment the doorbell rings and I hear Caity shout “Come on slowpoke! We’ll be late!”

I run upstairs and lock my suitcase before dragging it back downstairs.  Man it’s heavy. I thought wiping some imaginary sweat of my brow.  I know I don’t really pack light, but I never imagined my suitcase would be this heavy.

I give my mom and dad a last hug before getting into the car and driving toward the airport.  London, here I come.  I think before I cuddle next to Lucy and go to sleep.

********************************************************************************************************

A/N:This was a fun chapter to write :) What with them bursting into song in the middle of the airport, that just seems so fun!! and I just love that song. I don't really like Miley Cyrus but that song is so catchy and fun and amazing!!

On another note,

I know, I know, it’s a short chapter. I always write short chapters.  But i just thought to stop here and leave you hanging for the next chapter. There is going to be a surprise. That’s all i’m telling you about the next chapter.  So comment below what you think the surprise is and the first person to guess correctly will get a dedication and I’ll read and comment on one of their stories.

Until next time peeps!!

and remember to

COMMENT

&

VOTE!!!!!!