Chapter 9

The next morning i woke up with my head pounding.  I drank the ibuprofen and the water that was left on my nightstand and tried to go back to sleep.  If this is how a hangover feels then i’m not going to drink so much ever again I vowed, curling up in my bed.  

I was not allowed to go back to sleep because at that moment Caity, Maddy and Lucy burst into my room holding a copy of Mizz magazine.

“You are going to be in so much trouble” Caity warns as she sits on my bed and hands me the magazine.

I open it up to the page marked and i feel my face go pale at what I see.  It was a picture of Ashton and i kissing.  It seemed like it was taken last night at the club.  “Oh shit. I am going to be in so much trouble” I exclaim running my hands through my messy hair.  I am about to ask the girls to please tell me what happened last night since i couldn’t remember a thing when my phone rang.

“WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? THERE IS A PICTURE OF YOU AND ASHTON IN A MAGAZINE” Anna starts scolding me as soon as I answer.

“I know, the girls showed me. I’m sorry” I mutter, ashamed at myself.  How could I have kissed one of my friends? And worse, how could I be stupid enough to do it in a public place, where it could (and did) end up in a magazine.

“Well you best be prepared to answer some questions about it during the interview.  The car will be there to pick you up in 30 minutes. Be ready” She warns before hanging up.

The girls and I hurry up and get ready, not worrying too much about our make-up since it is a radio interview, so the only people who will see us are the people who work there. So half an hour later we are in the car on our way to our interview with BBC Radio 1.  On the way there Lucy (the only one who didn’t drink at all last night) starts explaining what happened at the club and how much of a fool we made of ourselves.  As soon as Lucy starts explaining what happened to me I get a flashback and remember.

*flashback*

“Woo!!” i exclaim, my body moving to the beat of the song as i danced with Maddy.  The song ended and immediately after a new song began but i just walked over to the bar to get another drink.  The night was still young and I was out to get hammered so i ordered the strongest drink.  I flinched a bit at the taste but drowned it all anyway.

“Maybe you should take it easy on the drinks” i turn around to see the sexy face that belonged to Ashton Irwin.

“But i don’t wanna” I whined as i signalled the bartender for another drink.

“Nope. You’re coming with me” Ashton replied as he dragged me to the dance floor.

We danced for a few songs when suddenly I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips.  Well tried, since he wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss.

“Oh Shit!” I exclaim.  I really should not have done that! What if he doesn’t like me that way? What if that ruins our friendship?  I am definitely screwed.