Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“And now to unpack” I sigh dragging my suitcase up to my new room.  We were staying here in London for a few weeks so we rented a house instead of just staying in a hotel.  I like it when we rent a house, it’s cheaper when it’s for a few weeks and there is no one right next door so we can be as loud as we want.

I open my suitcase and immediately let out a huge scream.  “What the fuck! What are you doing in my suitcase?”

“I missed you last time you left and wanted to spend more time with you” my sister replies innocently.  Yes you heard that correctly. My sister.  It turned out that she decided to hide in my suitcase and travel with me, that is why it was abnormally heavy.

I told the other girls that my sister had showed up in my suitcase and it was decided that she would room with me since there were no extra rooms and we couldn’t exactly send her back home.

“Do mom and dad know you’re here?” I asked Stephanie.  Considering they didn’t tell me anything i doubted it, but i wanted to be sure.

“Umm no.” Steph replied slowly, confirming my suspicions.  “They think i went to pick up the summer reading list from Katie and then went on a cruise around the caribbean with her family.”

“You know they’re going to find out you’re here with me right? And they’ll be pissed off you lied to them.”

“Yeah I know. I’m sorry” Steph said lowering her head in shame.

“Ok. So how about we Skype mom and dad and tell them. That way they won’t be as angry at you.”

We Skyped my parents for a bit and then i went back to unpacking.

Just as we finished getting settled in we got a text from Anna telling us that we had to go to the office so we could meet the band we were opening for.  The girls and i immediately put on our shoes and grabbed our phones and were heading out the door when i remembered Steph was with us and we couldn’t leave her home alone.  I went back in to get Steph and saw what was wearing. I shake my head at her choice of clothes.

“I’m sorry Steph, but you can’t leave wearing those shorts and that tank top. You’ll freeze to death! London is much colder than Cali.”  With that said I went to see the few clothes Steph had packed and rolled my eyes.  This definitely was not weather appropriate.  We would have to go shopping soon if we didn’t want Steph to get hypothermia.  In the mean time I leant her a long-sleeved shirt, jacket and some pants.  They were a bit big on her but not much considering that at 5’3 I was extremely short for my age.

We arrived at the office 5 minutes late.  Anna just rolled her eyes at our tardiness which caused Caity to speak up “Hey we’re only 5 minutes late, it’s no too much.”  Her comment goes ignored however as we get down to business.

“I called you here to review the tour schedule and meet the band you are going to be opening for.”  Anna starts.

“Which band is it?” Maddy asks

“Yeah i’m dying to know!” Caity adds

“Are they nice?” Lucy asks

“What do they look like?” I wonder out loud.

“If you keep quiet and listen for a few minutes i will answer your questions.” Anna says annoyed at our interruptions.  “The band you are opening for is composed by 4 guys who are around your same age.  They are originally from Australia but are now known worldwide --”

“Just tell us the name of the band!” I shout, getting impatient.

Anna gives me the evil eye since I interrupted her but continues “As I was saying, the band are now known worldwide which will help you gain fans from around the world.  The band is known as 5 Seconds of Summer!”