16/09/2017 (0123 hours)

Its been awhile since i write. I dont feel like doing anything for the past weeks. I just want to lay down all day and do nothing at all. Life is so tough for me. I hope everyone out there are doing well with your life and feel happy.

I met my girlfriend yesterday after a month plus of not seeing her. I feel so much sympathy for her health and her life. Sometimes i thought to myself, why does she have to go through all this. I dont think she deserves to be treated like this. I felt completely useless and always have the urge to give up, but, i dont know what keeps me going. Majority of people who know my girlfriend, or not seen her, always encourage me to break up with her but i didnt.

While shes away, i suffered so much in silence. Having to steal some money to survive an entire day. Some help me through my hard times, but most of the days, i choose to be alone. I feel so much peaceful alone than having few friends around. I didnt got used to it at first, but i managed. I learned alot about myself and my perspection towards others. I hope the changes that im trying to make is for my own happiness. I dont care about what others gonna think of me. Perhaps, people are gonna still talk about me and my life. At least, they have something to entertain with themselves.

Long-story-short, Insyallah (With Gods Will) Great things are coming ahead.

Hows life for y'all now man? I hope all are doing well. Cheers!