31/07/2017 (1537hours)

I started my day today waking up at 9am for work. I drag my time half an hour later and get dressup. I feel that my body is so heavy and felt that something is pulling me to stay back and telling me to go back to sleep. I tell myself not to go back to sleep because the last time i remember i had the same situation like that, i got myself into a whole lot of trouble. I almost got fired from my favourite job. Good enough, my ladyboss is the most humble lady i ever met. Very down to earth and the happiest lady i ever see.

So, i decided to drag myself to shower and head over to work. My journey to the bustop im supposed to take, took me at least 10 mins to walk there. And to continue to work, it took me at least 15 mins including heavy traffic along the way.

When im at work, my mind starts to blow up. I start to think that today's not going to be a busy day. I hope for less customers or even better not at all but i always ended up with the least amount of 4 customers a day. Everytime when a customer walks in, the other part of me changes. I need to put a smile on my face. I need to be positive, polite and friendly for the next 1 hour or so. I honestly hate having to pretend to be myself and having to know my words to form up a sentence. I stuttered most of my sentences and even worse, one word answers. Im scared i might say something wrong or hurt their feelings. But whatever it is, to think positively about it, this is what i have to do to change myself and go through every obstacles to make it through to be a qualified hairstylist. This is my dream.

Ending my day having supper with my girlfriend, and knowing the fact that im having cold shoulders with her. I am really amazed with her mind. Everytime we argue over simple matters, theres alot more matters coming for me from her. I cant retalliate, i cant answer her. I usually lost my words halfway through conversation. I wish i could think like a normal person does.

Hows your day y'all?