10/08/2017 (0252hours)

Yesterday was Singapore's 52nd birthday and im not even bothered. I was supposed to meet my girlfriend as she told me she got tickets to watch the National Day Parade. We ended up in town having dinner and spent time awhile, and shes working right now. At this hour shes driving passengers around and im at home waiting for her till 4am and have our breakfast together. Luckily, tomorrow is my off day and i can accompany her wherever she wants to go.

After a week of not meeting her, finally today is the day i get to hug, kiss and even hold her hands. But theres a catch, we're still in quite a complicated situation. I can still feel that theres something in her mind that is waiting for her to explode. Theres another catch to that, i've caught her lying to me several times today. I dont want to cause any arguments and conflictions with her, thats the reason why i rather keep my mouth shut for now. Im waiting for the right time to talk to her.

A week of not meeting, i dont wish to start any arguments with her on our 'first date'. I'll let her be with what she's happy with and observes her movement and communication towards me. Every relationship needs honesty and truth. I cant blame her for lying because, i myself did to, but not for the past week. Im just upset with whatever the situation is going on right now. I hope breakfast later will just be alright.

Hows your mornings y'all? Anyone's here nocturnal? :D