Chpt 1 "PROM VIDEO"

~Clary's POV~

"I'm sorry i gotta go, the meeting is starting" Zach says through the phone

"All right, call you later?" I ask

"I'll be busy later" He says

"Okey, bye then!" I say and he hangs up before answering. Well that was odd.

I go to my room and finish packing my bag. I was going back to LA, a week before the VMAs, to surprise Zach. Daniel knew i was coming so he would wait for me in the airport. I am leaving tomorrow in the afternoon.

I finish the bag and throw myself on the couch and starts scrolling through twitter. Zach and I announced we were dating a month ago, and people were still commenting about that. Some said we look cute together, others hated me. My twitter was blowing up more than usual so i check my tags and see that i am being tagged in a video.

Before i play it i already see Atallia was in it. I hitb play. After it stop a single tear rolled out my eye. It was a cringy video of Aspen and Atallia saying yes to Jack's and ZACH'S prom proposal.

I was confused as to why she asked her out to prom. I start reading some comments.

@wdwbabhe
Wtf what about Clary?

@jazminherron
Does this mean they broke up?

@bessonaddict
Those bitches

@jacklovewdw
SHE IS STEALING MY MAN

@zaryshipper
MY DADS BROKE UP!

@zachwdwfan
Soo.. no #zary anymore?

@wdwaddict
Atallia is a bitch, why did Zach ask her out?

@maverickangy
Can someone explain this to me?

This last one caught my attention

@aspenloeffler
GUYS! Clary and Zach broke up, stop hating on Atallia just because she is better that Clary

I decide not to answer any and call Zach, but he didn't answer. I call Daniel instead, he didn't pick up as well.

I throw my phone to the wall and sit down. It's just prom, right? But, why did Aspen say we had broke up?

I am really confused and I'm starting to doubt if i should go to LA or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Zach's POV~

"HOW DID THAT VIDEO WENT VIRAL!" I ask Jack

"I don't know man!" He answers "Now Daniel is mad at me because he knows i asked Aspen out"

"Forget about Daniel, What about Clary?!" I asked worried

"She has probably seen the video by now, she was tagged hundreds of times. Why do you care anyway? You've been cheating on her for, how long now?" He says faking a smile

"You know it's not like that" i say

"Look, the only reason i haven't told her yet is because you have to tell her yourself. But if you don't do it soon, then i will tell her. She is my friend as well Zach" Jack tells me what i didn't want to hear

"Jack, everyone is mad at me right now.." i begin

"And they have their good reasons." He cuts me off

"But please don't be mad at me, not you" i beg him

"Zach, this has been going on for too long. And needs to end, you either go on with Atallia, or you say you are sorry to Clary and beg she forgives you" He says "But i don't want to be a part of this anymore" he stands up and leaves the room.

I throw myself on the bed and place my arms ons my face. I have no idea what i'm doing, or how it all started, but Jack is right, i have to choose.

I don't like Atallia, i mean she is pretty and everything, but she is not like Clary. Atallia is not half as funny as Clary. She cares too much for likes and esthetics, she never is herself, not like Clary. Clary is different, and she loves it that way, she isn't afraid to show her weird side, she doesn't care if people think she is strange. Clary is the best girl i've ever meet and i wasted my chance with her. For what? For Atallia.

At first i refused her touching, and her little winks and smirks. I pushed her away when she sat next to me. But after a while i started to realize i missed the attention, i missed getting what i want from any girl i liked. So i let her in.

I decide to go for a walk, to clear my mind before i rang Clary up and explained to her what had happen.

I walk through the hills for a while and then someone interrupts my thoughts.

"ZACH!" I hear behind my back. I turn around and see Jacob

"Hey, Jacob whats up?!" I smile but his fist on my face banishes it "The fuck bro"

"YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET CHEATING ON CLARY" he says and throws another punch

"Wait, stop it" i say and dodge the third punch

"How could she choose someone like you? some fuckboy" he says red with anger

"You say that now, but do you remember what you did to her? Huh, you've heart her too" I say and spit the blood that was accumulating in my mouth.

"You mother fucker!" He jumps on me and pins me to the floor "You might have her now, but in the end she'll see what type of person you are. She'll come to me, someone that truly cares about her. And you'll know then, what you've missed." He punches me one more time and then leaves me laying on the floor alone.

I start crying, not because i was hurt, but because what he said was true. I was going to lose her, and i'll regret it.