Chpt 11 "ANOTHER CHANCE?"

~Clary's POV~

My mind was blowing up with thoughts and ideas. But yet i couldn't understand what to do.

I arrive back to my sit and start feeling dizzy.

"Ariel" i say

"Huh?" She continues to watch Dua Lipa singing

"I might head back to my hotel, i'm not feeling good" i say

She turns her head and examines me "Boy drama, go rest" she smiles and i do to.

I go outside and see it was raining, great.

————————————————————————

~Zach's POV~

"Ariel!" I kinda shout when i see her "Where is Clary?"

"Um she left a minute ago, she wasn't feeling alright" she answers

"Shit" i run outside as fast as i could ignoring all the people who stopped to say hi. I opened the door with my heart pounding. But i see nothing but rain.

————————————————————————

~Clary's POV~

"Ariel!" I came back in "It's raining outside, i might have to wait inside until they come and fetch me"

"Ughh is this some kind of joke?" She sighs and i look at her confused "Zach went outside looking for you"

Immediately a smile appears in my face. I rush through the back stairs as it was less crowded. Zach was looking for me. Did that meant  they sorted out things with Daniel? Might i get back with him?

————————————————————————

~Zach's POV~

I figure out she must have gone inside. So i get in and rush through the main stairs to find her. But as soon as i spot Ariel she shakes her head

"She went downstairs looking for you"

I thank her and run back to the main entrance.

I spot her blonde hair in the crowd and try my best to push forward.

"Zach! Wassup lil' boy" Logan stops me

"Um hi Logan i have to go wit-" he cuts me off

"The guys are upstairs, come on lets go and take a picture together" he starts to push me back up the stairs and i see Clary's blond head vanish in the wave of people. 

We get up there and i was desperate to leave. As soon as Daniel makes eye contact with me he realizes.

"Let the kid go" he says to Logan "He is chasing the girl of his dreams"

"Oh sorry!" He lets go of my arm and I immediately start to run.

I need to find her.

————————————————————————

~Clary's POV~

"Clary!" I hear behind me. I turn around and see Zach. He stops running when he gets to my side, panting. "Hold on" he says in between breaths. He rests his hands on his knees and breathes deeply

"Are you OK?" I ask giggling

"Yeah i jus-" he looks up and stops

"What?" I turn around and see no one "Zach?"

"I'm sorry!" He stands straight and clears his throat "It's just, you look beautiful" he smiles

I blush and answer "Thanks.." he stares silently "You were looking for me i believe?"

"Oh right yes..." he keeps staring up and down

"Soo..." he wasn't saying anything

"Um sorry, can i give you my jacket? I can concentrate" he blushes and hands me his jacket. I put it on and shortly after i smell Zach's perfume, he always wore it. "I talked with Daniel"

"I know" i say

"Um" he stops thinking what to say, he starts to play with hands, i find it kind of cute "The things is, i never stopped liking you Clary, and it's really difficult to stop thinking about you, i-i know you hate me, man i would hate me. But if there is something inside you that still feels something for me, would you give me a second chance?"

"Third" i laugh

"Fine, third" he smiles nervously

I take a deep breath before answering

[A/N] Please Read
I'm truly sorry for not updating that often, i've lost my inspiration, but i'm finding my way back to it. When i started to write this story i never thought it would get that much reads, i wrote it for myself, to have something that i liked. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate all of you reading it and posted more often.
Thank you for the support, and i promise i'll make it up to you. ❤️