Chpt 13 "STAY"

~Clary's POV~

My heart shatters as he walks away. My lips tremble to say something else, but the couldn't. After a lot of hesitation i mumble.

"Damn it Zach Herron" and i run after him.

I run to the parking lot but i had forget were we had parked earlier.

"ZACH!" I shout. Nothing. "HERRON!" Nothing. I scrutinize the parking lot doing my best to find him. When i spot him he was on the car, ready to leave.

I throw my heels out of my feet and run for my life. He had started to move the car and was heading to the exit. I run as if my life depended on it and stand in-front of his car and the exit. I close my eyes because i am scared he'll hit me. But the sound of the breaks working makes me relieved.

I then fall to my knees to catch my breath.

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND!" He shouts as he gets out of the car.  I raise my hand to make him understand i need a minute so he kneels down beside me. After a little bit he asks "Are you crazy?!"

"Crazy in love with you, maybe" i try to smile but i still didn't have any strength. Through the corner of my eye i see him smile.

"I could've hit you!" He says amused

"Or you could've left with out knowing i regret earlier and THAT would've been worse" i half smile "We both know what you are capable of doing when you are angry"

"Yeah... but i didn't know you were able to do this" he gestures with his hands

" I didn't think so as well" i look up at him and he is already looking at me. We start to lean in slowly.

*HONK HONK* someone with no patience honks at us. We both stand up quickly and get in the car.

"Let's go" he says "i'll take you back to your hotel"

We arrive at my hotel and i get the chills. I was leaving in four days.

"Should i escort you to your room my lady?" He asks

"I would be flattered" i blush

We take the elevator to the fifth floor. While we were on it there was a lot of tension. I don't know why, but the thought of him coming into my hotel room made me shiver.

The doors open and my room door was next.

"So umm" he says "See you around?" He asks uncertain of what to do

"Yeah umm" i wanted to ask him to stay for a while. I am afraid that if this door closes i'll never see him again. The thought of loosing him again made me uncomfortable

"Clary?" He finally says

"Would you stay for a while?" The words escape my mouth without thinking it twice

His face lights up "Sure" he smiles broadly. I move aside and let him in.

I realise i start to get really nervous. And all i thought about was how to escape the scene.

"Would you mind waiting here while i change into something more comfortable?" I ask. He just nods while zapping through the channels.

I flee into the bathroom as fast as possible. I decided to keep the t-shirt Zach had bought for me and get into some pajamas shorts. I remove my make up and tie my hair into a messy bun. I get out of the bathroom and Zach had already found my Pringles.

"Could you take my necklace off please?" I ask him. He puts the Pringles down and stands up next to me.

I shiver when his cold hands touch my bare skin and feel his fingers as they trace my shoulder to the back of my neck. He is steady as hi unlocks my necklace and when he is done he stays a moment with his hands on my back. I breath deeply as he removes them and turn around to face him. Zach's eyes were looking down, but i could still read how they seek  for more. 

When he looks up at me i see him smile.

"What are you looking at?" I ask

"Just a beautiful girl that stands in front of me" he says casually. I blush to his words and look down. He places his finger on my chin and lifts it up. "I love you Clarissa" he whispers

"Would you stay for the night?" I ask