Chapter 8-Date Nights & Permanent House Guest

Aspen was once again late too school, thanks to Chandler. You would think that after him leaving to go to college and getting a girlfriend would make him be a little more mature. But, no, that wasn't the case. This morning, Aspen woke up and took a shower, only to go blow dry her hair and get a face full of baby powder. Then, after she got out of that shower. She was met with a bucket of slim falling on her head, but that wasn't all because she ended up taking three or four move before she actually could leave the house.

She spotted Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo at Leo's locker and made her way over, wrapping her arms around Adam's waist.

"You made me sit through the old hags Math class alone!" Leo glared at his best friend.

"Sorry. I had to take like three or four showers this morning because Chandler kept fucking pulling pranks on me." Aspen rolled her eyes as Adam kissed the top of her head, "He's so fucking immature."

"Where are they supposed to going today?" Leo asked, recalling their phone call the night before.

"They're going to get a friend of Chandlers from the airport. He's letting Alyx move in with us until he's parents can clean their vacation home so he can live there," she pulled away, "I have to go get my stuff for third period. I'll be right back."

"I'll come with you." Adam kicked off the lockers, and following her to hers, "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing that I know of." She turned her head too look at him, "Why?"

"Because, I'm taking you out on a date."

"Don't you remember what happened the last time you took me out for a date?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I remember." Adam sighed, "But I promise, this is totally one-hundred percent my idea."

"Fine. What time are you picking me up?" She asked, closing her locker.

"I'll pick you up at seven." He told her.

"Okay, I'll see you at seven." She said before walking off to the bell just as the scare went off."

******
"I'm home!" Aspen called throughout the house as she walked in.

"We're in the kitchen!" Chandler called back.

Aspen sat her bag on the couch before making her way into the kitchen.

"BABY CHANDLER!!" A deep rough voice shouted.

Aspen looked up from her phone, and squealed at the man in from of her, "Alyx!"

"You've gotten bigger." Alyx frowned, looking the blonde up and down, "I don't like it."

"You saw me three years ago, or course I'm bigger."

"I still don't like it." Alyx sat down, "So, I hear you have a boyfriend."

"Yes, I do." Aspen nodded, "He's names Adam and I have a date with him tonight so I have to find what to wear."

"So when he comes to pick you up tonight," Alyx trailed off, a smirk on his face.

"I'll let you meet Adam." Aspen said, crossing her arms, "BUT if you say one thing that even remotely sounds like your threatening or insulting my boyfriend, I will hit you in the dick so hard, you can't have children ever."

Alyx went to open him mouth, but Aspen shout him a look, "Fine, I, Alyzander Damian Cook, promise not to threaten or insult your boyfriend."