Chapter 4-Leo vs. Evil

Chase was trying to arm wrestle Adam again.

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm wrestling." Leo told him, "It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All you hear is a cock-a-doodle-crunch." He smiled as the others laughed. Adam shrugged.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs!" Adam said, and then started kissing his muscles.

Chase rolled his eyes, "Hey." He said, and and Adam stopped, "When your done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this." Chase said.

"Better back up, guys, you're in the splatter zone." Bree said. Her and Aspen backed up but Leo didn't because he was ref. Chase rolled his eyes at us.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying or tap outs." Leo said, looking at Chase the whole time, "I'm looking at you Chase." Chase looked offended.

"Can we just do this?" Chase asked.

"Okay. One, two, three, GO!" Leo said, backing up.

Aspen laughed as Chase licked his hand. Adam looked disgusted, and Chase won.

"EW! No fair, he licked his hand!" Adam complained. He wiped his hand on Bree who looked disgusted.

"Ha! Clever beats strong any day!" Chase gloated.

"What do you on your free time?" Aspen asked, a smile on her face. Leo grabbed Chase's hand and put it up in the air.

"Chase wins! Wait, which hand did you lick?" Leo asked suddenly.

"That one." Chase said. Leo went to the other side, rubbing his hand on the back of Chase's shirt.

"Chase wins!"

"That's not something you hear everyday." Aspen wrapped her arms around Adam's waist.

"I win at lots of things." Chase told her.

Marcus came down the stairs and over to the friends.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asked.

"Oh, bundle up everyone, it just got partly creepy with 100% chance of annoying>" Leo said, and Marcus looked confused while Aspen let out a giggle.

"Oh, and I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen?"

"Sorry, Adam can't. He's gonna be busy with me." Aspen said, and Adam looked down at his girlfriend.

"Busy doing what?" Adam asked, and Aspen looked up at him with raised eyebrows. "Oh yeah. Very busy."

"Is it as sick as you make me because that would be pretty sick?!" Leo questioned. "They've got lost of stuff to do."

"Actually," Chase pushed Leo aside, "We'd love to hang out today!"

"Look, Chase is too polite so say it, so I'll say if for him. You're a lunatic, and we're leaving." Leo ushered them out the door, yanking Aspen to stay. When they left, Leo turned to Marcus.

"Why are you doing this?" Aspen innocently asked her ex.

"See you later, Captain Eyebrow." Leo told him as they turned to leave.

The doors came swinging shut. Leo tried to push them open, but Aspen crossed her arm, fighting the tears. Of course she still loved him, she just wasn't in love with him anymore. She was dating Adam, and she was IN love with him. But there was always gonna be apart or her that was going to love Marcus.