~Chapter 6~

Anna's P.O.V

"Aneira, go to your room," Kristoff said quietly.  I collapsed in tears when Aneira repeated the same words I had said to Elsa so many years before. As Kristoff comforted me, i began thinking about Jack and Elsa's decision. Personally, I thought it was a horrible decision to make poor Aneira live alone and have her shut out from the world. I dont even know what Elsa was thinking when she agreed to this! There was only one benefit of this arrangement. Aneira was safe from pitch. In twelve years, Pitch hadn't even tried to harm her.

Poor Aneira, she had to suffer so much. She was usually ver quiet and stayed shut in the basement all day, reading to her hearts content like Elsa and she would occasionally play a prank or two on me and Kristoff just like her dad. And that was another thing. Me and Kristoff had become so attached to little Aneira that we were dreading  her eighteenth Birthday; the day we had to tell her about her real parents and the reason she was being protected all the time.

When Aneira was growing up, she found out that other people didn't have powers like hers and she began to question them. We told her that she was special and people in the outside world would kill her if they ever found out about them. So she learned to control them but she couldn't control them all the time. Sometimes when she would be sad, she would make tiny snowflakes orbit her body and when she was angry, ice-spikes shot out from the ground, nearly breaking apart the furniture. I told her that if she didn't take care with her powers, didn't learn to control them, she would be in danger because people in the outside world would kill her instantly. I hated lying to her but it was the only way to keep her safe.

How did she know about the outside world? We have Rapunzel to thank for that. Rapunzel left Aneira a whole basement full of books, like a grand library. It was filled from top to bottom with books. I suppose she knew that Aneira would be very bored. And she was right. Aneira simply loved to read! When she was younger, she would ask me to read Wuthering Heights to her. It was her favourite book and still is. She's read and re read it countless times but that doesn't stop her from reading it again.

You're probably wondering how we bring food and water in. Every year when there was a day until Aneira's birthday, Kristoff and Sven would sneak out from the secret door and go to Arendelle to get supplies for another year. Oh Arendelle, how I missed it. I always wondered what was going on in my kingdom. When me and Kristoff left, we made Arendelle a democracy, because Elsa and Jack were too distraught to rule.

Kristoff snapped his fingers and I was back in the fortress. "Sorry, zoned out for a while" I told him sadly. “I could tell,” he said playfully. “It’s okay, we’ll get through it together,” he told me. “Which reminds me, we need to put Aneira off to bed, I have to go back to Arendelle today.”

Once Aneira was asleep, Kristoff started loading equipment and tools onto his sleigh. Kristoff touched a secret brick in the wall and a door opened. A door to the outside world. He called in Sven, who lived not too far away from the fortress. Bunny took care of Sven when Kristoff would be at home.

“Kristoff, I think you need to have a few hours of sleep before going to Arendelle,” I told him. He looked very tired and I was worried for him. So he settled for a three hour nap.

Pitch’s P.O.V

Finally! The moment I had been waiting for had arrived! The moment for my ultimate revenge. I had a long wait, twelve years long but it finally came. “Better late than never,” I told myself. My revenge would start from a nightmare, a nightmare that would become reality… “Go now, little nightmare,” I told it. “Our revenge has begun…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so I updated! What do you people think? Hope you like it and if you dont, tell me what to add and I will try to fit it in with the plot! Hope you like it and I might just update again today....if you're all lucky! XD