~Chapter 31~

As I looked at my arm more carefully, I realized that the “cut” had become a tear and my skin was completely separated from the ends of my arm. Blood was still trickling from it. My arm burned and as I looked at it, I wobbled on the spot and Skylar sat me down. Danny held my other hand and Logan took out the medical equipment and began to take it out.

“Distract her,” he said to Danny and Skylar. “This is going to hurt her...a LOT, and I'm sure she's going to scream,” he finished. “So, Logan, how do you know so much about medicine?” Danny asked. “Well, when you live with Dragons, people get a lot of injuries and I'm the guy that heals them so I have a lot of practice,” he replied.

“Aneira, close your eyes,” Skylar said quietly and I did as I was told. Then she started a conversation. “So, how old are you all? I'm thirteen,” she said. “I tuned thirteen yesterday,” I replied. “I'm fourteen,” Danny said. “Same here, I'm fourteen,” Logan replied.

Then I yelled an ear piercing scream as the needle went in and out, in and out, in and out. I realized that Logan was stitching my skin back together. It was killing me and I had NEVER felt such pain before. The pain was unlike ANYTHING I had ever felt before. Skylar kept saying, “It's alright, it's okay, it's nearly over...”

Danny was holding my hand and squeezing it gently. “This was a very stupid dare,” he muttered. Blaming someone wasn't an option for me because I couldn't hear anything, the pain was making me unconscious. The last thing that I heard Danny say was, “We have to get out of here, more nightmares might come.” Then I blacked out.

-----------------------------

Yay! Another Chapter! Don't you all love me? Welp...as always, comments are requested, just comment c: But if you really, really love me then vote too c: but I'm telling you now, there's no way i'll get 1000 votes on this XD so my goal is to get loads of comments so help me achieve it by giving me comments! c: Thank you!