~Chapter 53~

So, what do we do Aneira?” Danny asked me and the others looked at me inquiringly. “Don't look at me, I'm the most stupid person on the planet!” I said. “I have poor judgement,” I reasoned. How would they want me to be their leader? I was so not leadership material.

“I may not have spent much time with you and your group but I have to be honest, you accept your faults and you're also brave,” Alice said. “I agree with her,” Lhea said and I smiled gratefully at them.

“You're smart,” Logan said.

“Calm in tough situations,” Skylar agreed.

“Brave,” added Holly.

“Kind,” Lhea said.

“Cool,” Alice said with a laugh.

“Gorgeous,” Danny joked and I blushed, looking at the ground. “And you have the leadership qualities that every good leader needs,” he finished.

I looked at their smiling faces and knew that they really did want me to be their leader. “Thanks guys, I'm speechless,” I breathed.

I really was speechless and really, really happy that I was their first choice as a leader but I was nervous; I did something wrong, one mistake and everyone could be in danger.

“Let's get our parents back!” I yelled and we came in for a group hug, we set off for DunBroch and felt like heroes.

~Pitch's P.O.V~

Darkyle came back and I smirked, I would deal with her after I killed her friends, she would be in a lot of trouble for even trying to help my enemies.

“Sit in the corner and don't move,” I yelled at her. “Yes, father,” she replied and sat down.

I walked over to the cages where the Big Five were and smirked at them. “Well hello, enjoying your little cages?” I asked. Their screams were music to my ears and I enjoyed their fear, it was like a feast to me.

“Let us go!” Haddock said. I laughed a cold laugh and said, “Of course not. I should probably also mention that your children are coming to rescue to you but I wont let them, I'll kill you and your children.”

Their shrieks of protests made me laugh again. I walked over to the cage containing the Frosts.

“I'll kill her last, painfully and very, very slowly,” they screamed and shouted but I paid no attention; instead I strolled over to the new Nightmare Cage I had made and I saw that Sandy was there.

I had captured him because he was creating a person from Dream-Sand, copy cat. He had found out the location of the children and sent his creation to protect the children.

So I sent my nightmare-sand horses to get him and his creation, “Alice” he called her. “I'll kill her too, and you wont ever see her again,” I smirked.

He made angry symbols above his head and I laughed again. “That wont stop me, you know,” I said.

“Take us instead,” The one from Corona said. “Now, why would I do that? When I can have both of you?” “No one will stop me from killing them and you know what, they'll die in so much pain and so will you. Yes, I will have a delightful time hearing all of you scream,” I said.

~Danny's P.O.V~

I was pretty happy; I had awesome friends and I could possibly have a girlfriend if I told her that I liked her, which wasn't happening any time soon because I was way too shy.

I couldn't help but feel this was all a dream, maybe I would wake up and realize that everything was a figment of my imagination or I would live this amazing moment forever...

Pretty soon, we arrived on the beach of DunBroch, overlooking the forest. Darkyle was waiting there. “My father is waiting for you inside,” she said. “Poor Darkyle, she didn't remember anything,” I thought. Aneira led the way.

-------------

i updated wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! leave a vote :D and a comment!!!