~Chapter 22~

“Oh...well, thank you anyway. Just one more thing, if you see a girl with blue eyes and platinum blonde hair, can you tell me? It's very important!” he said seriously and I realised that he was talking about Aneira. “I will, sir,” I told him. “Oh and welcome to Berk!” he said, smiling politely, as he walked off.

I walked over to the barrel stack and said, “Okay, you can come out now, he's gone.” I was still wondering why that man was asking about Aneira... Then I dismissed the thought, thinking that he was probably talking about someone else. Logan peeked out of the barrel and said, “Let's go somewhere private, I'll explain later.” So we followed Logan into the dense forest of Berk. Once we arrived, he started to explain.

“My dad is a dragon tamer. He tames dragons and because of that, I've been spending a lot of time with dragons and I developed a sort of super-power.”Aneira and I looked at each other. He continued, “My super-power was that I could talk to dragons!”

“Me and my dragon, R.C, became best friends and my dad wasn't too happy about it. I didn't know what his problem was. He told me to stay away from R.C and I refuse! So I decided to run away. I was just about to leave the island on R.C when I bumped into you guys, you looked lost and I decided to help you” he said, gesturing towards us. “So, what brings you to Berk?” he asked.

Before we could tell him, his dragon R.C became violent and charged. Aneira and Logan ran but by the time i realized what was happening, it was too late. The dragon shot fire at my face and i was engulfed in flames....