~Chapter 54~

~Danny's P.O.V~ 

“Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in,” a man in black said. “What do you want?” I asked him. “Nothing much....just her,” he sneered, pointing a finger at Aneira. “Not an option!” Logan exclaimed. I stood in front of Aneira in case the man tried something.

“Where are our parents?” Skylar demanded. “Ah...your parents. I remember fighting them when they were young. Good times...I was strong and had a powerful army of Nightmares. Then they defeated me, and I never ever forgave them. I suppose that's why I gave them such a...worthy punishment,” he laughed.

In the distance, I could sort of hear people screaming and I could tell that the voices belonged to my friends' parents. “Let them go, Pitch!” Aneira yelled. “Father, let them see their parents, at least one last time,” Darkyle told him quietly and I had hope. Maybe the old Darkyle was still in there somewhere...

“Very well then,” Pitch agreed. He pulled a switch and four cages made from Nightmare-sand dropped from the sky. The people inside were...their conditions were terrible! They were bleeding and screaming and shouting out, everyone's eyes were closed and they were huddling next to each other.

I recognized Jack Frost and Queen Elsa immediately. But they looked nothing like my parents' description of them. I looked to their left and saw Rapunzel and her husband, Eugene. They were easy to recognize because they were bleeding the most.

To their left, I saw Princess Merida and Chief Hiccup. His armour was broken and Princess Merida was not moving.

I could also see a man made from Dream-Sand and I could tell it was Alice's dad. He looked exhausted and he was frantically making symbols above his head. I could see my friends calling out to their parents but they weren't responding.

Suddenly, Santa, a kangaroo and a human-sized humming bird hopped out of a magic portal. If the timing wasn't so serious, I would have burst out laughing. “The Guardians? BUT HOW?!” Pitch yelled angrily. “Uh, teleportation globes, duh!” The Humming-Bird said.

“Gah! Destroy them!” he yelled and he made an army of more than a million Nightmare-sand animals. Horses, dragons, wolves, bears and giants snakes. My heart leapt into my mouth when I saw them. How would we fight them? It was impossible, they were so big! There was no way we could do it...

And then, they charged at us.

Can I get some votes and comments on this chapter? :) pretty please? Also, i cant see my notifications!!!! someone help? DX